Yankee Candle OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

typical does not say. i would imagine though it will be sent by courier as it is quite heavy. mine was shipped on the 23rd.oh well qvc were never the fastest way to get your goods.

It's always been a courier when I've bought them. Just make sure you're in/got someone in when you expect them-or you might have to cough up more money to get them delivered "twice".

Mine have just arrived and 5 days must be a record for this particular courier. I must say, I'm impressed with the candles and the excellent price.

smelled the candles but they dont smell very strong. does anyone know if they burn with a strong scent or not. i hate when there is no smell.

Did you smell the candle or the lid. I was watching a video on you tube last night about Yankee candles and I learned that you should smell the lid not the jar as the smell is stronger and you get a more realistic odour - if you smell the jar you just get the 'top notes'.

You learn something new everyday. I really should watch the shows on qvc not just flick in and out to see the items and the reviews - but I can't stand listening to all their drivel!!

I deliver Yankee candles via Parcelnet.
If the delivery is slow, it's usually down to IW, not the courier as we like to get rid of our parcels as quickly as we can.
I delivered a couple of boxes yesterday (thurs) so that's pretty good for QVC :)
Also, if we have to redeliver, there isn't a charge - but if you don't contact the courier via the calling card, the items could be sent back to QVC.

One thing I'll say about QVC, they always seem to package things well - especiallythe candles.
Pity the same can't be said about Ideal World, the boxes are so weak and are often bashed to bits by the time the courier gets them.

thanks for the tip. i am burning evening air and within 20 mins the dowstairs is smelling of it. i am burning it in my bedroom. really nice. ozonic fresh clean smell. thats the beauty with qvc you can try them out first and yes they come really well packaged.

Latest posts

Back