Yankee Candle deals at Yankee Bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only spotted this deal with the newbies after I ordered the three from Q! I know I wouldn't much go for the coconut rice cream so am trying to persuade myself that would also be the case for the purple one! I did Order the melts though.

hehe you could of sent me that coconut rice cream as a nice treat (joking) but it makes more sense buying that set of 5 like

4 Elevation Candles Small in Sunlight Sands for £12

Honeymoon Selection Box 4 Large Jars for £40

• 1 x Cliffside Sunrise
  • 1 x Wedding Day
  • 1 x Beach Escape
  • 1 x Homemade Herb Lemonade

Floral Selection Box 5 Large Jars for £50

• 1 x Sunny Daydream
  • 1 x Camellia Blossom
  • 1 x Moonlit Blossoms
  • 1 x Blush Bouquet
  • 1 x Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose

I placed an(other!) order with Yankee Bundles at the end of August and got a few “random” bargains as well as some candles (inc lot of 3 Toni & Guy Stubble oil - not for myself I hasten to add!)

But I got a lot of 4 x Yankee Candle Classic Signature 623g Large Jar Floral Selection Box...

I gave one to my mum as a gift (Blush bouquet) and I’ve been burning one myself (Camellia Blossom).

Both smelt so delicious cold but burning the scent is barely there - especially the camellia.

Sure it’s nothing to do with YBundles, but wondered if anyone else has had similar experience.

Am really disappointed and also a bit nervous to gift the other two scents in case they have same experience...

I placed an(other!) order with Yankee Bundles at the end of August and got a few “random” bargains as well as some candles (inc lot of 3 Toni & Guy Stubble oil - not for myself I hasten to add!)

But I got a lot of 4 x Yankee Candle Classic Signature 623g Large Jar Floral Selection Box...

I gave one to my mum as a gift (Blush bouquet) and I’ve been burning one myself (Camellia Blossom).

Both smelt so delicious cold but burning the scent is barely there - especially the camellia.

Sure it’s nothing to do with YBundles, but wondered if anyone else has had similar experience.

Am really disappointed and also a bit nervous to gift the other two scents in case they have same experience...
ive got those & had burnt camellia blossom before & its strong but everyones nose is so different

ive got those & had burnt camellia blossom before & its strong but everyones nose is so different
Oh interesting thanks - did you get that set of four then and have you burnt the Camellia from that set?

(I’ve burnt a votive of it before and it wasn’t bad but this is almost scentless?
Even half way through jar and burning 4+ hours at a time...)

And that’s coming from someone whose family call them a sniffer dog bc I have such an overly sensitive sense of smell! ;)

I do think the scent throw of many candles has declined. It would be uncharitable to link it to them opening a European factory...
I have noticed with many makers of scented products that the scents have altered in intensity and duration, and in some cases the whole balance of the fragrance is altered. Have the accountants taken over the job of the perfumers? In other words, imo, cost-cutting would be my best guess.

Oh interesting thanks - did you get that set of four then and have you burnt the Camellia from that set?

(I’ve burnt a votive of it before and it wasn’t bad but this is almost scentless?
Even half way through jar and burning 4+ hours at a time...)

And that’s coming from someone whose family call them a sniffer dog bc I have such an overly sensitive sense of smell! ;)
i cant remember where i got it from but it was under £12 a jar (half price or less is my biting point) but never had a problem with any yankee fragrance

i cant remember where i got it from but it was under £12 a jar (half price or less is my biting point) but never had a problem with any yankee fragrance
Ah Thanks.
Wondering if maybe the one(s) in this particular set were a duff batch then?

You’re either very lucky or lot less sensitive to smell and burn if you’ve never had a problem with any Yankee fragrance ;)

To be fair I’ve never experienced tunnelling etc with them but with the fragrances I’ve noticed they’ve got weaker.

I can compare recent midnight jasmine to older ones and it’s definitely less strong IMHO! :(

I do think the scent throw of many candles has declined. It would be uncharitable to link it to them opening a European factory...
I have noticed with many makers of scented products that the scents have altered in intensity and duration, and in some cases the whole balance of the fragrance is altered. Have the accountants taken over the job of the perfumers? In other words, imo, cost-cutting would be my best guess.
Think you’re probably right there - sadly! :(

Certainly noticed in Yankee and with Neom etc..

i know the home inspirations ones that the supermarket sell by yankee are the worse candles ever no smell no nothing in them & aint worth any money but the housewarmer jars are brilliant still & i just burnt a tropical starfruit & that was lovely & fruitty but as i say to everyone candles are subjective as each persons nose is different so what i think & what others think are usually different

There is a festive collection just up. 4 large jars for £40.
Christmas Eve
North Pole
Sparkling Cinnamon
Freshly Tapped Maple.

Also a 2 medium jar set for £15, which I have seen elsewhere for around £21-25.
Unwrap the Magic
Singing Carols.

I was tempted by the medium ones elsewhere so may cave now.

There is a festive collection just up. 4 large jars for £40.
Christmas Eve
North Pole
Sparkling Cinnamon
Freshly Tapped Maple.

Also a 2 medium jar set for £15, which I have seen elsewhere for around £21-25.
Unwrap the Magic
Singing Carols.

I was tempted by the medium ones elsewhere so may cave now.
Links:

https://www.yankeebundles.com/produ...23g-large-jar-fabulous-festive-selection-box/

https://www.yankeebundles.com/produ...-signature-411g-medium-jars-festive-gift-set/

Yankee Candle Medium Jars £8 Each

Christmas Morning Punch

Singing Carols

Surprise Snowfall

Excellent prices. I want the white one…… oh no!

There is also a new festive selection of 6 medium jars for £50. Contains Red Apple Wreath, Christmas Eve, Christmas Magic, Tree Farm Festival, and then luckily for me because I don’t want them… Christmas Cookie and Christmas Eve Cocoa (is that a thing?).

Sorry I can’t do links.

Excellent prices. I want the white one…… oh no!

There is also a new festive selection of 6 medium jars for £50. Contains Red Apple Wreath, Christmas Eve, Christmas Magic, Tree Farm Festival, and then luckily for me because I don’t want them… Christmas Cookie and Christmas Eve Cocoa (is that a thing?).

Sorry I can’t do links.
Link:

So needless to say I ordered the white one! But with the pack for 2 for £15 I got 3 mediums from them for £23, and no postage to pay, which I think is excellent. I got a large red apple wreath for £14 from Amazon so total spend for the 4 is £37. I’m quite pleased with myself, but MUST NOT BUY ANY MORE.

Latest posts

Back