Yankee Candle Christmas TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A small jar or sampler does not make enough scent to even make a small room smell nice. I don't know why they call them samplers as you cannot sample what they are really like! A definite no on this tsv - which is probably good for my credit card :cheeky:

Bags: They have a Yankee Outlet shop in Swindon.

I have used YC's for many years and only ever used the votives one at a time, have a large lounge (to me anyhow 18 x 15 ft) and peeps come through the front door and either say "yeah" or "ney" instantly to the smell of whichever candle happened to be burning, it scents the lounge and more! :happy: Now only use the electric tart burners, one in lounge one in dinning room, use one tart broken between both rooms and it is plenty to scent both rooms all day.

Have just got my order of Kringle tarts, but have so many Yankees to use first but will look forward to trying them :sun:

daydreamer

love large jars but find myself using tarts more often as they smell really strong and are quite cheap. buy them from the bay, clintons when half price, the scented candle shop but rarely from qvc as the postage and the choices negate the value.

the tsv is very poor value £5 off and i dont like a lot of these fragrances.

I have purchased a yankee candles set of wax tarts for the purpose of discovering which scents I prefer. This can also be a negative when buying YC from QVC; the varieties are pre-picked whereas, if you purchase from scented candle shop, for example, you can choose the ones you want and, if you spend £20, p+p is free. QVC's rate of p+p for yankee candle products is extortionately high and counteracts what the presenters insist is a bargain price. Also, if you buy from aforementioned online shop or other high street stockists, yankee offer 25% off selected varieties.

I have purchased a yankee candles set of wax tarts for the purpose of discovering which scents I prefer. This can also be a negative when buying YC from QVC; the varieties are pre-picked whereas, if you purchase from scented candle shop, for example, you can choose the ones you want and, if you spend £20, p+p is free. QVC's rate of p+p for yankee candle products is extortionately high and counteracts what the presenters insist is a bargain price. Also, if you buy from aforementioned online shop or other high street stockists, yankee offer 25% off selected varieties.

i usually buy from scented candle shop as the choice is good and they despatch fast sometimes i have had my order the next day as you say postage is free over £20 spend .

Do you have Homestore and More stores in the UK?

We've got them over here in Eire & every month they have certain items at 50% discount.
About twice a year,it's Yankee Candles & the range is enormous,they reduce everything,plug ins,car fresheners,the lot!

QVC's special offers pale in comparison to Homestore,it's no wonder I stock up when they're on sale.

Latest posts

Back