Yankee Candle Autumn Drop

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow that is prompt. I get these on AD so hope the UK ones are out soon too as the Autumn ones looked lovely and I shall treat myself.

After the mix-up with my orders (and them temporarily combining the latter AD options(, I thought I'd better check my list of what I am getting automatically and what I have to look out for and order separately. This is the one I should be getting on AD (which makes sense - I think). I need, therefore in a few weeks to look out for the other ones. A timely reminder!

I'm definitely thinking of ordering this set as I loved blueberry scone, and the berrylicious appears to be a re-incarnation from the picture on the jar, and cranberry and pear sounds lovely too - but does anyone know what the silver birch scent aroma is please? It's labelled as fresh, and I do usually love most of those - but wouldn't want to be disappointed - many thanks :)

Keeps going to error on add to basket and sold out on speed buy so doesn't seem to be available, thought it too good to be true :-(

Just tried it and i got as far as confirming the order so it does work , mayb worth calling them if you cant get it online.

There were complaints on the Facebook page regarding the autumn selection being available on the website before people who had gone for AD had got theirs. Some people were saying it was disgusting that others would get these earlier!

There were complaints on the Facebook page regarding the autumn selection being available on the website before people who had gone for AD had got theirs. Some people were saying it was disgusting that others would get these earlier!

some people just cannot have enough things to worry about if they spend time complaining about things like that, imo

Lol its the same when certain Tsv's come online early , people complain to Qvc to get them taken down , yet the same people the next week are the ones saying they have ordered another TSV early.

Doesn't the AD date depend on when you first place the initial order though? Mine should come a bit later this month, can't wait!!! And I want the UK Autumn selection as an extra treat as there is no sign of an Artisan collection this year. I have been burning some of these lately and find them just as strong as the normal ones. I looked online at the Scent Beads collections and they are packed with one star reviews complaining about very weak scent and serious tunnelling issues.

Lol its the same when certain Tsv's come online early , people complain to Qvc to get them taken down , yet the same people the next week are the ones saying they have ordered another TSV early.

Yes I remember a fleece bedding TSV that appeared on the website early, someone was moaning like mad because she was worried king size might sell out but didn't want to order early as she was hoping for easy debt!

Doesn't the AD date depend on when you first place the initial order though? Mine should come a bit later this month, can't wait!!! And I want the UK Autumn selection as an extra treat as there is no sign of an Artisan collection this year. I have been burning some of these lately and find them just as strong as the normal ones. I looked online at the Scent Beads collections and they are packed with one star reviews complaining about very weak scent and serious tunnelling issues.

the artisan ones have been replaced by the scentbeads i know that

the autumn drop for the uk is

Yankee Candle Autumn Set of 3 Floral Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.702860

winter drop for the uk is

Yankee Candle Winter Set of 3 Floral Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.702861

and the winter taste of the tropics is

Yankee Candle Winter Taste of the Tropics Set of 3 Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.702859

I have just ordered a set of 10 Q3 wax melts on ebay for £9.45, with free postage. QVC cannot match these prices.

Latest posts

Back