Yankee Candle Addicts (Exclusives Coming To Q )

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

strange how ive never had an issue with pooling to the sides every single one me & mum have had always pools within 3 hrs

Ian, could I ask, is your home or the room(s) where you burn your Yankees quite warm? Only I gather the jars pool more easily if in a warm environment (similar principle to how the lids work by retaining and distributing the heat).

Mine have just arrived and i love all 3 :D

Country Heather reminds me of a cross between Garden Hideaway and Dune grass
Wild Pansies is hard to describe tbh, unlit its the most subtle out of the three but still a lovely fresh floral fragrance.
Stargazer Lily smells exactly like the real thing which i love :D

Oh you lucky thing, Autumn. Mine was despatched really promptly and was tracking as Out For Delivery all day yesterday and today but not yet recording Received By Courier. So it looks as if they will not get here at least until tomorrow. Boo hiss! I hope they haven't gone astray.

I got the USA exclusives duo in Tahitian Tiare Flower and Pink Carnation. The Tahitian Tiare Flower is just gorgeous. Very similar to White Gardenia. The Pink Carnation is lovely too, smells like L'Air Du Temps, an old favourite of mine.

With this trio set I think only the country Heather would appeal to me. Doubt there is a way of getting it as a single item.

I got the USA exclusives duo in Tahitian Tiare Flower and Pink Carnation. The Tahitian Tiare Flower is just gorgeous. Very similar to White Garden is. The Pink Carnation is lovely too, smells like L'Air Du Temps, an old favourite of mine.

With this trio set I think only the country Heather would appeal to me. Doubt there is a way of getting it as a single item.

It's on Amazon WG, but it's over £20.00 unfortunately.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003NUUYWS/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

Oh thanks Mr Marple I wiĺl see if it comes down in price or if I can try a votive or a tart of it first :)

You could try eBay as well, Weathergirl. They've got some for under £20 inc P&P. Can't see much apart from large jars, though.

My set of the three arrived today, am impressed as with Q's delivery for once,really like the scents, particularly the Stargazer lily one, that seems to me to have the strongest scent, think I can safely say I will be keeping mine

My set were marked as sent out for delivery to the courier at 04.31 on Easter Monday morning and the courier has not yet received them. Should I be worried they have gone astray??? I think so. This is a shame as I have been at home since they were despatched but will be out and about now. I do wish they had come today!! :sad:

Am having second thoughts about my yankee use exclusives, has anyone else had these and noticed that after the initial first burn they don't seem to smell at all. I noticed that the pansy one had liquid wax on the top as if it was melting before I had even lit it, perhaps the temperature is not right in the room but that is the first time I have noticed a candle doing that, am really disappointed, but have thrown all the packaging away, don't think I will buy anymore and will stick to melts in future

Am having second thoughts about my yankee use exclusives, has anyone else had these and noticed that after the initial first burn they don't seem to smell at all. I noticed that the pansy one had liquid wax on the top as if it was melting before I had even lit it, perhaps the temperature is not right in the room but that is the first time I have noticed a candle doing that, am really disappointed, but have thrown all the packaging away, don't think I will buy anymore and will stick to melts in future

I noticed on several of my YC jars the wax has melted slightly so i think it must be the weather.

Haven't had any problems with these 3 regarding the fragrance, each time it feels the room, even unlit with the lids off i can still smell them, just wish id gone for 2 sets now.

Thanks for your post Autumn, perhaps it is the weather,i have had the candle burning for a couple of hours now with a shade and can just about smell it and the room is very small, perhaps I have just got a duff one! I am going to have a try of the others and see what I think, I did fancy the lavender Oto but am going off the idea now :thinking:

Thanks for your post Autumn, perhaps it is the weather,i have had the candle burning for a couple of hours now with a shade and can just about smell it and the room is very small, perhaps I have just got a duff one! I am going to have a try of the others and see what I think, I did fancy the lavender Oto but am going off the idea now :thinking:

I tend to find if you stay in the room for a while your almost become immune to the fragrance , try going out of the room for 5 minutes and coming back , saying that i have the pansies one lit atm and i can still smell even though i haven't left the room as its one of the stronger burning fragrances.

that happened with the heather one. really strong initially then no smell recently. burnt it to day and its lovely again. i also found all these are pooling quite nicely with my new fav yankee godget the illuma lid

This new collection looks promising Picnic in the Park , Blue Summer Sky and Peach Cobbler...

Screenshot (225).jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...e&sc=SRCH&pageSize=96&keyword=704300&uattrmb=

(Item Number 704300 Not for sale yet )

Latest posts

Back