Yankee Candle 30 Piece Assorted Melt Collection OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle 30 Piece Assorted Melt Collection
Item Number: 704522
QVC Price £35.50
One Time Only Price £29.96
P&P £4.95

This 30-piece wax melts collection from Yankee Candle includes an assortment of ten scents. A wonderful way to add an extra dimension to your seasonal home decoration, simply place in a melt burner with an unscented tea-light underneath.

Contains:

3 x Aloe Water wax melts (22g) - clean, refreshing water blends with thick, soothing aloe to create a wonderfully relaxing fragrance
3 x Cassis wax melts (22g) - the lush aroma of blackcurrant berries with a fresh burst of tartness
3 x Shea Butter wax melts (22g) - this creamy smooth scent has hints of beautiful fruit blossoms
3 x Pink Grapefruit wax melts (22g) - perfectly ripe, sun-kissed fruit bursting with bright, tingly citrus
3 x Red Raspberry wax melts (22g) - tangy sweet and full of nature’s goodness
3 x Frankincense wax melts (22g) - a blend infused with delicate sweetness, peppery spiciness and balsamic wood undertones
3 x Moroccan Argan Oil wax melts (22g) - with hints of patchouli and sandalwood
3 x Oud Oasis wax melts (22g) - rich and seductive, this prized incense helps set a luxuriously calming mood.
3 x Beach Holiday wax melts (22g) - the clean, fresh scent of ocean air
3 x Wild Sea Grass wax melts (22g) - the green scent of dewy sea grass atop sand dunes, kissed by the ocean breeze

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.704522

I bought it at the OTO price yesterday. It would be just my luck for them to put it on at a lower price! But they are all one's I know I will like. Had a sniff at all of them and it's the best set of tarts Q have put together in ages :)

Compared to the OTO they had last year which was 24 tarts for £12.92 +£3.95 i think this price is pretty poor, the only good thing about this collection is its all new fragrances but tbh some of the "newer" fragrances havent been that good IMO.

Compared to the OTO they had last year which was 24 tarts for £12.92 +£3.95 i think this price is pretty poor, the only good thing about this collection is its all new fragrances but tbh some of the "newer" fragrances havent been that good IMO.

I got that mega bargain set last year and loved it. I thought the price was a mistake (did it get shown on air?) - can't see us ever getting anything like that value in a set this year.

I got that mega bargain set last year and loved it. I thought the price was a mistake (did it get shown on air?) - can't see us ever getting anything like that value in a set this year.

Yes it did but sold out after a few minutes.

I don't remember that other set anyone remember what scents were in them? I haven't bought a set of tarts for a long time because the selection of scents did not appeal to me. I agree the price of this could be better (even at the OTO) but for me the selection of scents is brilliant as I pretty much like them all. There are none in there that I would give away or flog on eBay.

I don't remember that other set anyone remember what scents were in them? I haven't bought a set of tarts for a long time because the selection of scents did not appeal to me. I agree the price of this could be better (even at the OTO) but for me the selection of scents is brilliant as I pretty much like them all. There are none in there that I would give away or flog on eBay.

thread here http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...9-Yankee-Candle-Bargain/page2&highlight=tarts

That was the last set I bought! I have used most of them up now. I have mainly bought votives since then. :) so 17 quid incl p&p for 24 tarts compared with 30 tarts for just under 35 including postage. So 71p per tart compared with £1.17 per tart. It can't just be inflation it must have something to do with that they are fairly new ones in the set.

That was the last set I bought! I have used most of them up now. I have mainly bought votives since then. :) so 17 quid incl p&p for 24 tarts compared with 30 tarts for just under 35 including postage. So 71p per tart compared with £1.17 per tart. It can't just be inflation it must have something to do with that they are fairly new ones in the set.

well since then the RRP of tarts have gone up to £1.49 each

I think tarts are dear now, I was surprised/alarmed when I saw the price increase in my local Yankee store. I know £1.50 isn't a lot of money, but when they were £1 it felt like it didn't make a dent in your pocket when you threw a few in your basket, but now that same handful feels a bit of a waste of money for what they essentially are.

I think tarts are dear now, I was surprised/alarmed when I saw the price increase in my local Yankee store. I know £1.50 isn't a lot of money, but when they were £1 it felt like it didn't make a dent in your pocket when you threw a few in your basket, but now that same handful feels a bit of a waste of money for what they essentially are.

I agree. I am buying tarts less and less, one set a year if at all. But they will last me ages because I don't use them all the time.

Beach Holiday has surprised me because I really like it. I should like all of Yankee sea fragrances (Beach Walk, Beach Wood, Sun & Sand etc), but I've hated every one, so I took a chance on Beach Holiday. Bought a couple from Amazon (£1.49 each delivered) along with Wild Sea Grass. I really, really like them.

Aloe Water is another favourite at the minute too.

I love Beach Holiday and Wild sea grass too. The set arrived today. I like them all but Frankinsense and Oud Oasis are probably my least favourite.

i dont buy samplers for the same reason nearly £2 for a sampler is too much. tarts i buy when i can get them for less than a £1. i went off yankee jars for a long time at the mo i am ok with them. there are many ways to scent the home. many candles etc

I ordered the trend collection on AD and I believe that Sea Grass and Beach Holiday are the second drop so I'm really looking forward to getting those and for a good price too.

Latest posts

Back