Lemongrass & Ginger

Summer ....

Riviera Escape Collection

yc2.jpg

Olive & Thyme

Summer Peach

Riviera Escape

Sea Salt & Sage

Fragrance Spheres will also be coming to the Uk ...

Screenshot (291).jpgScreenshot (291).jpg

Fragrance Spheres neutralize odors and refresh small spaces with your favorite Yankee Candle fragrance. Just pull off the protective cover and replace with the decorative lid. As the fragrance is diffused into the air, the beads will shrink. When all the beads have dissipated, it's time to replace with another jar. Use in the laundry room, bathroom, or any other room where a candle is not convenient. Perfect for small spaces like lockers & bathrooms.

USA Fragrances ...

1CX4MK0kD0wrB6NPilsRM4zHzlY.jpg

Strawberry Lemon Ice

Bakery Air

Catching Rays

Line-Dried Cotton

Flowers In the Sun

http://www.waxaddicts.co.uk/uk-europe-2016-info/4590019112

Oh God, I fancy quite a few of these.
That's me skint again then.......!!

Me too! They seem to have bounced back from one really duff year and I cannot remember which, was it 2013?, when it was heavy on boring citrus fruits and cream buns (so stodgy vanilla rather than classy vanilla). There seem to be more fresh ones these days and that is my fave. So good for me and others of my ilk, not so good for food and fruit aficionados!

Me too! They seem to have bounced back from one really duff year and I cannot remember which, was it 2013?, when it was heavy on boring citrus fruits and cream buns (so stodgy vanilla rather than classy vanilla). There seem to be more fresh ones these days and that is my fave. So good for me and others of my ilk, not so good for food and fruit aficionados!

A lot of these look lovely! Let's hope the quality is going to have a resurgence - throw of fragrance, lack of paraffin odour (and smoking).

Line-dried cotton? So that will basically be the same as Clean Cotton then...

Honestly, so many of these new fragrances are basically older retired ones with a minuscule difference. Oud Oasis is just Sandalwood Vanilla but by a different name, Snowflake Cookie is the same as Christmas Cookie, etc etc.

Oh I am glad Oud Oasis is like sandalwood vanilla as I loved that!!!!! Looking forward to some time in 2016 when I might get round to that section of my stockpile. I found Sunflower to be very similar to my all time greatest YC candle, Evening Air. (I do not like them as flowers but luckily the wonderful Autumn sleuthed out a surprise price set and posted that Sunflower was fabulous so I bought the set and it was great - not that I needed much convincing!)

Sea salt and sage!! MUST HAVE MUST HAVE MUST HAVE. I do like the sound of a lot of these, especially the sea salt and the flowers in the sun and the lemongrass and and and . . . .

CC

Warm summer nights collection coming to the Uk in the summer ...

image.jpg

Sunset Breeze, Passion Fruit martini and Dreamy summer nights.

Well sleuthed, Autumn. Yet another lot which sounds fab. I think 2016 is going to be expensive.

I sniffed three of the new ones in a store today: My Serenity, Lemongrass & Ginger and Peony. I absolutely love them - sweet and fresh. Even the Peony I liked and I'm not crazy about florals.

Looking forward to seeing what the forthcoming TSV will comprise.

If anyone spots a likely OTO for the 11pm Yankee hour tomorrow (Sunday), could you please post? I only want to know for research purposes as obviously I'm not going to buy :mysmilie_493:

I did say I wasn't going to buy any more Yankee but as I only buy tarts I don't suppose a few more will hurt. I do like the sound of all the new ones but got to use the Christmas ones up first. Thanks to everyone who's posting the heads up, gives me a chance to see what I want and don't want and no impulse buys then wishing I'd bought something else.

CC

Got a scratch and sniff card with an order from main Yankee site and they are all nice, probably not quite the same as the real thing but nice to get the idea. As my son said - why do they call it Midnight, what is midnight supposed to smell like.

Got a scratch and sniff card with an order from main Yankee site and they are all nice, probably not quite the same as the real thing but nice to get the idea. As my son said - why do they call it Midnight, what is midnight supposed to smell like.
That's what really irritates me about most new Yankee fragrances, you have no bliddy idea what they'll smell like from the title.

Great idea to give out scratch and sniff cards. I could probably have avoided some expensive mistakes. I wish QVC would give out samples more with orders but then they don't want to discourage us from buying things on spec and then probably keeping them even though we don't like them because we can't be bothered to return them.

That's what really irritates me about most new Yankee fragrances, you have no bliddy idea what they'll smell like from the title.
I think the biggest surprise along those lines recently was Serengeti Something or other, which smelt of oranges. I was not expecting that!

Latest posts

Back