Yankee Candle 12th Anniversary Selections

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not a Yankee anniversary price or OTO but rather than start another new thread .....

There's a set of three large jars in Last Clicks that food scent lovers might be interested in as it's not a bad price at £34.02 + £5.95 (£13.32 each). I know at least one of them has been available elsewhere for around £10 but I think they sold out.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Calorie Free Treats Large Jars (705285)

Thank goodness there are no more Yankee shows this month!

Not a Yankee anniversary price or OTO but rather than start another new thread .....

There's a set of three large jars in Last Clicks that food scent lovers might be interested in as it's not a bad price at £34.02 + £5.95 (£13.32 each). I know at least one of them has been available elsewhere for around £10 but I think they sold out.

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Calorie Free Treats Large Jars (705285)

Thank goodness there are no more Yankee shows this month!

Indeed. Bought this this morning.

Indeed. Bought this this morning.

I have been umm-ing and ah-ing for hours and have managed not to buy it so far, even though Pain au Raisin and Tarte Tatin are two of my favourites from the last year. I have a part-used jar and a second full jar of each but I was still tempted.

I have been umm-ing and ah-ing for hours and have managed not to buy it so far, even though Pain au Raisin and Tarte Tatin are two of my favourites from the last year. I have a part-used jar and a second full jar of each but I was still tempted.

I have the other one already and love it. I love foody scents and heard good things about other two so couldn't resist.

Latest posts

Back