Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Home Sweet Home Large Jars Unusal Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Home Sweet Home Large Jars
Item Number 705678
QVC Price £47.00
Introductory Price £34.98
P&P £5.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £17.49

A set of three sweet-smelling large jar candles from Yankee Candle. Fill your home with comforting scents that are a joy to smell with this cosy collection.
Contains:

1 x Lilac large jar candle (623g) - the floral smell of lilac gently swaying in a comforting breeze
1 x Sweet Pea large jar candle (623g) - the sweet perfume of delicate blooms accented with hints of pear, peach, freesia and rosewood
1 x Cozy Home large jar candle (623g) - a comforting scent, designed for burning when you're indoors under a soft blanket

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705678

reminds me of the old artisan smells & these are USA outlet jars

new Yankee Auto-Delivery 3 Large Jars

Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Special Vineyard Collection Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706182

Auto-Delivery Yankee Candle Set of 3 USA Special Vineyard Collection Large Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.706361

QVC Price £47.50
Introductory Price £43.56
P&P £5.95

first drop

1 x Grapevine & Oak large jar candle (623g) - the naturally appealing, full-bodied aroma of crisp grapes, citrus and oak
1 x Eucalyptus large jar candle (623g) - a clean and bracing scent to awaken the senses
1 x Vineyard large jar candle (623g) - the sweet aroma of plump cabernet, merlot and zinfandel grapes

second drop

1 x Beautiful Day large jar candle (623g)
1 x Sheer Gardeina large jar candle (623g)
1 x Tulips large jar candle (623g)

third drop

1 x Irish Cream large jar candle (623g)
1 x Feliz Navidad large jar candle (623g)
1 x Silver Birch large jar candle (623g)

OMG I shall have to get this! Beautiful Day.... Look at my avatar!!!!! And I have wanted to try Tulips for a while too.

Thanks for the tip. I was dithering about that Exotic Spa collection but will probably just get this AD now.

They look just like the old Artisan ones, don't they? Oh no!,!! More temptation.

I've been lucky enough to try tulips as my son bought me a large jar several years ago, it's beautiful

Really like the look of these, love the tulips scent and the eucalyptus one as well, any ideas when these will go to air? Am going away for a few days and don't want them to sell out, don't want to order them now and they arrive whilst I am not home as no one around to take them in, thanks

Really like the look of these, love the tulips scent and the eucalyptus one as well, any ideas when these will go to air? Am going away for a few days and don't want them to sell out, don't want to order them now and they arrive whilst I am not home as no one around to take them in, thanks

they are for the anniversary shows on saturday, sunday & monday then they are GONE

Just ordered mine, yay! So I won't be ordering in the show...... So I might order some more then!!!!!

I gave in to the temptation!mif they are as good as the old Artisan range, a good buy as they were just the same as the main range I always felt. Worth trying anyway. My main concern was less attractive label but when you see what the new labels are going to be like on the other range, they are certainly no worse than that! Oh dear, two boxes ordered in one day. And that means a total of three purchases to come. I wonder if Hermes will get them all to me safely??

Yankee Candle Set of 3 2 Wick World Journeys £25 + post on Q

Yankee Candle Set of 3 2 Wick World Journeys
Item Number: 705643
QVC Price £36.00
Special Price £25.00
P&P £5.95

or 2 Easy Pays of £12.50

A collection of three candles themed around world journeys, taking you from Ireland to Japan to the Appalachian region of the USA. These large, two-wick candles all feature wonderfully different scents to give you a rich variety to choose from.

Contains:

1 x Japanese Blossom (566g) - the delicate sweetness of Japanese cherry blossom
1 x Appalachian Daisy (566g) - a clean white blossom scent
1 x Rolling Hills of Ireland (566g) - a sweet meadow scent reminiscent of green grass and wildflowers

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.705643

That was a good price wasn't it? I was tempted and I had already bought the floral version which was £10ish dearer! Mind you, I see the Q price for these "Portrait" range trios is £47 so not exactly cheap compared to the Housewarmer trios at £50.

However, thank you for the link, OMG these look fab and at that price a trio would work out to £33. I am going into hyper purchase mode now cos I got two lots yesterday and had real trouble not buying the exotic spa set with sandalwood vanilla. Steven answered a tweet on the show last night where someone asked about an orange fragrance and he hinted something the person would like would be on today. This set must be it! It wasn't on either of yesterday's shows

So, led astray completely by AndiK :)mysmilie_19:) I ordered these today! I am not keen on all fruits but I do like mandarin and anything oceany is top of the charts! Yes they are on advanced order.... I had wondered if that was an error. Perhaps stock could not be got in in time for this anniversary.

I shall have to record the shows today to make sure I do not see any offers only available in the hour! Who am I kidding.

:mysmilie_59:

OMG!!!! Just checked my orders and saw that a YC AD is in process as well.OOPS!!!!!! I thought that was a bit later in the month. So three trios in process and one duo on advanced order. No more shopping today then.

That was a good price wasn't it? I was tempted and I had already bought the floral version which was £10ish dearer! Mind you, I see the Q price for these "Portrait" range trios is £47 so not exactly cheap compared to the Housewarmer trios at £50.

However, thank you for the link, OMG these look fab and at that price a trio would work out to £33. I am going into hyper purchase mode now cos I got two lots yesterday and had real trouble not buying the exotic spa set with sandalwood vanilla. Steven answered a tweet on the show last night where someone asked about an orange fragrance and he hinted something the person would like would be on today. This set must be it! It wasn't on either of yesterday's shows

So, led astray completely by AndiK :)mysmilie_19:) I ordered these today! I am not keen on all fruits but I do like mandarin and anything oceany is top of the charts! Yes they are on advanced order.... I had wondered if that was an error. Perhaps stock could not be got in in time for this anniversary.

I shall have to record the shows today to make sure I do not see any offers only available in the hour! Who am I kidding.

:mysmilie_59:

I know I should feel guilty for leading another ST.com forum member astray, but I feel strangely proud! And I think I'll have to get that duo myself now to make up for missing out on the fruits trio.

Re the Mandarin candle, I too heard Steven say yesterday that there would be a candle in the next couple of days similar to Mandarin Vanilla, which someone tweeted in about (I was suspicious that it was not a tweet from a real customer, but one of the Q crew). Was the set on in the earlier show today? Maybe it's on in the 7.00pm show or tomorrow. I am sure he said Rosa would be showing it.

OMG!!!! Just checked my orders and saw that a YC AD is in process as well.OOPS!!!!!! I thought that was a bit later in the month. So three trios in process and one duo on advanced order. No more shopping today then.

I can feel your excitement from here!

I know I should feel guilty for leading another ST.com forum member astray, but I feel strangely proud! And I think I'll have to get that duo myself now to make up for missing out on the fruits trio.

Re the Mandarin candle, I too heard Steven say yesterday that there would be a candle in the next couple of days similar to Mandarin Vanilla, which someone tweeted in about (I was suspicious that it was not a tweet from a real customer, but one of the Q crew). Was the set on in the earlier show today? Maybe it's on in the 7.00pm show or tomorrow. I am sure he said Rosa would be showing it.

no its not been aired yet but basically the stock didnt arrive in time for the shows thats why its on advanced orders so either in this hour or one of the two tomorrow

Latest posts

Back