Yankee Bundles 10% off when you spend £20 with code GIVEME10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This company is such good value and the extra percentage is so tempting:RpS_huh: While here has anyone smelt the yankee scent of the year -awaken. The reviews on yankee site are very mixed and although we are all different the members on here tend to "say it like it is" which is so helpful :RpS_thumbsup:

This company is such good value and the extra percentage is so tempting:RpS_huh: While here has anyone smelt the yankee scent of the year -awaken. The reviews on yankee site are very mixed and although we are all different the members on here tend to "say it like it is" which is so helpful :RpS_thumbsup:

yes ive smelt it in debenhams it smells just like the name describes

Apparently it is a crisp mineral fragrance with driftwood notes - perhaps it trying to emulate a winter morning? Have seen more reviews and think need to copy SCW and visit store to see myself. At least gives me time to think about if I should purchase another candle now given my huge stockpile:RpS_unsure: (picked up Oud and Bergomot from Aldi this week, more oud than bergomot, but rather lovely :RpS_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back