Xmas shopping - extended mbg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Extended Christmas 30-day money-back guarantee starts from 25th October until 25th January.

Nooooo! You said the C-word!!!

Thanks though, useful info!:happy:
Come on now PrincessP, get organised early and forget about it. I"ve bought most
of my daughter"s stuff in the Next sale after Christmas last year, half price. And do you not have loads of things you"ve
bought from QVC you can give to the binmen, postman, woman next door, neighbour who brings parcles in etc etc etc ????:sad::angel:

Nooooo! You said the C-word!!!

Thanks though, useful info!:happy:

I know!! No xmas in this house this year. We're planning to do something completely different!

The extended mbg gives us three months to try out a Lulu bag. Hehehe :giggle:

Ooh. That means I can order a new bag, take it away with me, use for a couple of months and send back when I've got bored of it and realised I have wasted £300 on a bag that doesn't send fill me with love :D he he!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I bought two items just over a month ago one for me and one for my daughter in law for Christmas, anyway my one has developed a fault, so I rang CS and explained, and she very helpful and said she would send me out a prepaid label, but I explained I had bought a second one for a Christmas present that had never been un wrapped, but out of the 30 days mbg. and I was worried it might have the same fault, and she said did I want to send that back as well, so I am sending them both back.

It's not that I don't start shopping early (end of September, October) but that's more about budgeting - I really hate seeing all the cards and stuff in the shops in August!!

I could never buy Christmas stuff in the January sales because, by the time I get to that point, I'm just glad it's out of the way for a good few months!

It's not that I don't start shopping early (end of September, October) but that's more about budgeting - I really hate seeing all the cards and stuff in the shops in August!!

I could never buy Christmas stuff in the January sales because, by the time I get to that point, I'm just glad it's out of the way for a good few months!
I know but when i"m buying in the January sales i"m thinking of all the money i"m saving. Its sort of budgeting, in my eyes, he he, and i love Christmas. I know its awful when you don"t like it, but even though my 2 are grown up , i still love it. Big child me i think. But we have the decorations up in the hospital, and the tree, and sometimes we"re allowed xmas music, and i think everyone"s in a good mood, and happy, so i don"t mind it all. LAlalallalalalalallalalalla:rock::heart:

I know but when i"m buying in the January sales i"m thinking of all the money i"m saving. Its sort of budgeting, in my eyes, he he, and i love Christmas. I know its awful when you don"t like it, but even though my 2 are grown up , i still love it. Big child me i think. But we have the decorations up in the hospital, and the tree, and sometimes we"re allowed xmas music, and i think everyone"s in a good mood, and happy, so i don"t mind it all. LAlalallalalalalallalalalla:rock::heart:

I like Christmas although I think that's probably more to do with having two or three weeks off work!!:happy:

Oh you"re so lucky. I have to work either Christmas Day or Boxing Day, Bah humbug :dull:

I hate the shops nearer to Christmas, all those crowds, everything top price and the temptation to either buy too much or things I wouldn`t usually buy for people. Telly shopping is no easier, all those twee sets of toiletries, OTT jewellery for all of those Xmas parties the presenters say we`re all going to and the general cr*p they tend to wheel out as well as the " order now, don`t miss out and there are only X number of delivery days before Christmas so get in early etc ". This year I`m organised, I bought some silver jewellery in a sale, earrings, pendants and clip on silver charms for 2 people who I know collect them, nice stuff not tacky, some fancy gift boxes for it, Toys for grandchildren already bought and stashed away, favourite perfumes bought one bottle per month for my sister, daughter in law and close friends ( I make it my business to always try to find out someone`s favourite smell and got free p and p on every bottle from the Perfume shop online) leather gloves bought from Pittards online ( THE best leather gloves ever ! ) and let`s face it you can either have gloves to match a bag or buy a new bag to match the gloves lol and an assortment of various gift cards bought one per month from debenhams, amazon and Waterstones to cover people who like films, books, music or anything else they may fancy and I`ll take advantage of the supermarket 3 boxes of chocs for a tenner offer to wrap up and give with the giftcards. Argos recently had all chad Valley toys on offer at 2 for £15 so I bought a batch of those for wee great nephews and nieces. Throughout the year I`ve kept an eye open for stocking filler gifts and collected quite a few items from local markets ( lovely handmade things ) , TK Maxx ( lovely soaps, hand lotions and body lotions ), Marks and Spencer small leather purses in colours to match the gloves i ordered and even odd things from the pound shops plus I bought umpteen strings of glass pearl beads in lots of different colours ( Ebay 99p for 100 beads ) and made lots of bracelets and will give a couple of bracelets with each present too. Only hubby left to buy for.

I hate the shops nearer to Christmas, all those crowds, everything top price and the temptation to either buy too much or things I wouldn`t usually buy for people. Telly shopping is no easier, all those twee sets of toiletries, OTT jewellery for all of those Xmas parties the presenters say we`re all going to and the general cr*p they tend to wheel out as well as the " order now, don`t miss out and there are only X number of delivery days before Christmas so get in early etc ". This year I`m organised, I bought some silver jewellery in a sale, earrings, pendants and clip on silver charms for 2 people who I know collect them, nice stuff not tacky, some fancy gift boxes for it, Toys for grandchildren already bought and stashed away, favourite perfumes bought one bottle per month for my sister, daughter in law and close friends ( I make it my business to always try to find out someone`s favourite smell and got free p and p on every bottle from the Perfume shop online) leather gloves bought from Pittards online ( THE best leather gloves ever ! ) and let`s face it you can either have gloves to match a bag or buy a new bag to match the gloves lol and an assortment of various gift cards bought one per month from debenhams, amazon and Waterstones to cover people who like films, books, music or anything else they may fancy and I`ll take advantage of the supermarket 3 boxes of chocs for a tenner offer to wrap up and give with the giftcards. Argos recently had all chad Valley toys on offer at 2 for £15 so I bought a batch of those for wee great nephews and nieces. Throughout the year I`ve kept an eye open for stocking filler gifts and collected quite a few items from local markets ( lovely handmade things ) , TK Maxx ( lovely soaps, hand lotions and body lotions ), Marks and Spencer small leather purses in colours to match the gloves i ordered and even odd things from the pound shops plus I bought umpteen strings of glass pearl beads in lots of different colours ( Ebay 99p for 100 beads ) and made lots of bracelets and will give a couple of bracelets with each present too. Only hubby left to buy for.

WOW you are organised
I only buy for my 2 grown up children and as they are both saving for various things. They will get stocking fillers and then cash towards their savings.
I don't even send out cards any more I just send a donation to Shelter box, a local charity who help in areas of crisis all over the world.
So I feel that I am entering into the spirit of Christmas "Peace on earth and helping those in need"

Latest posts

Back