XDP - My experience - slow and pricey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

witssend

Registered Shopper
I ordered 2 reclining chairs on 3rd April still not received, attempted delivery on 16th April left a calling card, asking if anywhere safe to leave if so fill in reverse which I did and left card on display as instructed. Still not received. Many attempts to call and nightmare to get hold of, when finally got through was told only economy despatch was used and if they are busy they dont try to redeliver. Agreed a new delivery date and still not done and despite 15 calls to them when I keep being told your call is important, I get the message sorry no one is available grrrrr:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:

QVC have been informed and are looking into,

I share your frustrations. They are so archaic in their working methods. I don't know any courier now who you can't rearrange delivery with online. When I rang the number of my depot there wss a grumpy bloke with limited vocabulary who couldn't give me definitive answers to anything.

I had the opposite problem that every time I told them I'd collect it from the depot they kept putting it out for delivery again! So I wasted 2 dinner hours going to the depot to collect it only to be told it was out on the couriers van for delivery! In the end I gave up and just let them keep trying to re deliver, eventually they caught me early one morning before I went out to work, oht wise I don't think I'd have ever received it!

Strange, strange company.

Latest posts

Back