WTF is Ali Young wearing????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
Sweet baby Jesus have you seen the state of Ali on the 2100 hrs Clientelle show??

I guess she got dressed in the dark!!!!!

Can anyone get a piccie for prosperity????

Last edited:
I agree - also her hair is slowing getting back to the old lank look again. It was nice when she first had it done.

Sweet baby Jesus have you seen the state of Ali on the 2100 hrs Clientelle show??

I would like to nominate this for post of the year :D

I think you're probably right - her clothes and her granny's odd roman blind were all in the same pile....... But hey, 'team it with the waistcoat and a little pair of pumps and you're all the bash!'

I do not understand what you are all on about, surely Alison was advised by the resident "fashion expert" Glen....... and all that is missing is the trouser and the little white T-shirt underneath as she was in such a rush........:3:

I do not understand what you are all on about, surely Alison was advised by the resident "fashion expert" Glen....... and all that is missing is the trouser and the little white T-shirt underneath as she was in such a rush........:3:

Yes, indeed, for all we, uninformed viewers, this may be the latest fashion forward look. But where are the Birkenstocks? :D

Latest posts

Back