Wow! Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash Sample...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

helbels

Registered Shopper
Like many of you, I received this today from QVC with a card about the forthcoming TSV. I have combination skin which gets very oily on the forehead and nose, but is normal everywhere else.

I just used it on my face while I was having a bath, and:

1) It stung quite a bit, but being a tough old boot with very unsensitive skin, I perservered.

2) Got out of the bath, inspected self in mirror... and WOW! My skin looks fantastic! Noticeable difference in the dreaded large pores and general radiance of my face. I am impressed.

Don't think I'd use something that stung that much every day but weekly could be an idea. That TSV is starting to look rather appealing now.... Drat!!!

Last edited:
Stung.... Hmm you sure that radiance wasn't a reaction to an ingredient? Only I've never felt a thing!

I've experienced stinging before when I have used Enzymatic products - I will wait to see if I come out in alarming blotches or anything, but so far no problem.

Perhaps it's literally peeled a layer off my face and that why my skin is looking so good :11::11:

Stung.... Hmm you sure that radiance wasn't a reaction to an ingredient? Only I've never felt a thing!

I've never felt stinging with the tri-enzyme products either :33:

helbels, did you get the wash in your eyes and that is what stung ? I too wonder if it's perhaps an ingredient that your skin doesn't like as I don't think it should sting :11:

Me neither

And it hasn't made any difference to my open pores either!

But I use it every day and live in hope.

I had a couple of the small bottles in a kit and used them religiously in hope but although pleasant to use not convinced did anything for me. Yet others swear by it so perhaps one of those things you have to need?

Nope, I didn't get it in my eyes.

However, I've had a thought...

A few days ago I bought AD Skin Synergy Cleanser, which comes with a muslin cloth. I did notice that the weave on this muslin cloth seemed harsher than the Liz Earle ones, but thought nothing of it.

Now I'm thinking perhaps I've been overzealous in rubbing with the cloth, and thats what made the Elemis product appear to sting.

I don't think I've done any permanent harm to myself :4:

I've experienced stinging before when I have used Enzymatic products - I will wait to see if I come out in alarming blotches or anything, but so far no problem.

Perhaps it's literally peeled a layer off my face and that why my skin is looking so good :11::11:

Lol. Lets hope just all good. I've used the Decleor Excellence oil and know some people hate it because it has caused a reaction. Have wondered if for me it is borderline result/reaction because my skin will literally glow straight after applying but I love the result regardless :D

Now I'm thinking perhaps I've been overzealous in rubbing with the cloth, and thats what made the Elemis product appear to sting.

I don't think I've done any permanent harm to myself :4:

Oh well so long as it settles ok then cheap dermabrasion eh :D

I would say anything that makes your skin sting is a negative reaction and I personally wouldnt use it again if I got a reaction.
You should always patch test any new product before using, especially if you are going to use on your face.

I use Tri enzyme every day, it doesnt sting but occasionally it will tingle a little. I have been using it for just over a year and my skin is so much clearer than before I think its one of those products that either suits your skin or doesnt. I use a muslin cloth to wipe it off and massage it into my face with my fingers, I Bought the Gatineau TSV and although the gommage in that works my skin is defiantly better with Tri enzyme.

Lol. Lets hope just all good. I've used the Decleor Excellence oil and know some people hate it because it has caused a reaction. Have wondered if for me it is borderline result/reaction because my skin will literally glow straight after applying but I love the result regardless :D

Can I ask you please - have people had problems with the Excellence? I think it was that which upset my skin a couple of weeks ago and it's caused no end of ongoing problems with my skin even after stopping use. I did look on here to see if anyone else had had a reaction but couldn't see anything so I thought maybe it was just me? Much appreciated if you know!

Tried my sample too and was pleasantly surprised,it seemed to reduce the size of my pores too and they looked a little less clogged.It didn't sting at all,just felt like a creamy cleanser.

I am desperately looking for something that unclogs those tiny dark clogged pores on my T zone,maybe this will help but any other suggestions would be gratefully received!!!:1:

Tried my sample too and was pleasantly surprised,it seemed to reduce the size of my pores too and they looked a little less clogged.It didn't sting at all,just felt like a creamy cleanser.

I am desperately looking for something that unclogs those tiny dark clogged pores on my T zone,maybe this will help but any other suggestions would be gratefully received!!!:1:

Sweetpea do you exfoliate every week?

I hadn't used any of the tri-enzyme range until yesterday. I have been suffering from darker patches on my forehead after catching the sun last summer and I've tried various different lotions and potions to try and reduce it.

I went to an Elemis evening at my local salon and got talked into buying the new Tri-enzyme gel mask. The therapist told me all about the great properties but she should have just shown me the packaging and that would have been enough to be honest! I bought a special pack that came with a free travel size of the tri-enzyme facial wash and night cream together with an Elemis cleansing mitt.

I used the wash and night cream last night and thought the patch looked a bit lighter this morning. Today I've tried the mask and it is incredible. Really cooling and it's made a change to my forehead already so I'm very pleased!

Could be tempted into purchasing the TSV just to get a full size facial wash with a chance to try other products.

I have a very dry sensative skin and found it very drying ...mind you whatever I use has that effect apart from LE`s C&P

I loved the fragrance and found it pleasurable to use, but it was yet another Elemis product that brought me out in painful spots. I've realised that exfoliation, whether mild or aggressive, is not right for my skin.

Latest posts

Back