• Facebook Groups

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Autumn

Registered Shopper
What are the worst things about Qvc? (Multiple Choice Poll) ......

I could have voted for all of them but the 3 that irritate the most are p&p,mentioning Facebook groups and lack of new products.:mysmilie_7:

I've voted for 5 although if you'd put an "all of the above" vote I would have used it.

Biggest bugbear by far:

1. P&P - outrageous for most products... clearly disingenuous as they are used to "top up" the QVC prices and maintain their profit margins.
2. Facebook Groups - have them by all means, but stop aiming your entire presentation at these people. If you're marketing to them, do so on facebook, not on TV please!
3. Made for QVC items... another example of being disingenuous... we can't compare effectively if they are not available elsewhere... and they often seem of lesser quality.
4. IPADs - have them and use them but only if someone has a product-specific question that is relevant to the rest of us. Otherwise we don't need to see Jane Doe from Elsewhere's collection of product X, Y, or Z!!!!
5. QVC website - dysfunctional, with loads of opportunities to be fantastic missed.

I forgot to tick Other: that would have been in jokes. Main offender is Jill Franks, but Julia Roberts runs her a fairly close second. It's rude!!

Thanks once again, Autumn.

P&P is coming out number one aggravation, I see - no surprise there then!

I've voted for 5 although if you'd put an "all of the above" vote I would have used it.

Biggest bugbear by far:

1. P&P - outrageous for most products... clearly disingenuous as they are used to "top up" the QVC prices and maintain their profit margins.
2. Facebook Groups - have them by all means, but stop aiming your entire presentation at these people. If you're marketing to them, do so on facebook, not on TV please!
3. Made for QVC items... another example of being disingenuous... we can't compare effectively if they are not available elsewhere... and they often seem of lesser quality.
4. IPADs - have them and use them but only if someone has a product-specific question that is relevant to the rest of us. Otherwise we don't need to see Jane Doe from Elsewhere's collection of product X, Y, or Z!!!!
5. QVC website - dysfunctional, with loads of opportunities to be fantastic missed.

I forgot to tick Other: that would have been in jokes. Main offender is Jill Franks, but Julia Roberts runs her a fairly close second. It's rude!!

That's almost identical to my list, and for the same reasons, except I haven't particularly been bothered by made-for-Q items, so I just voted for 4 things. I decided the other possible annoyances on the list would mostly come under "necessary evil" or "never gonna change/improve" - whereas they could most certainly do something about P&P, overemphasis of Facebook, iPad use and the clunky, badly behaving website. I was working on the assumption someone from QVC might happen across this poll and tackle our grievances, based on what we say are the worst things. Fat chance, eh?

Practically a full house! Forgot to tick 'presenters repetitive vocabulary'. Also the start time for the TSV's; wonder if they will ever move to a different hour? The 1am hour seems long forgotten.

What I can't understand is the scripted standard replies when you complain. They might as well sung a nursery rhyme to me. Often I've seen stuff on the Hermes tracker not move between the first and second (hub) line for 36 hours. Now they offer next day delivery I'm sure that will get worse.
The emails not arriving sometimes until after the delivery has arrived. So you get your parcel than an email to say it's on it's way!!!

Another get poll ty Autumn :)

I wonder how many people have written to complain about P & P charges, especially when ordering from one company. I had 3 parcels all turn up on the same day, in separate boxes and 3 P & P costs. I emailed, received an acknowledgment and never heard anything else again. Total disregard for their customers.

Biggest bugbear by far:

Great points 1, 2 + 3 - Facebook gets mentioned far too often by some presenters! Don't think they sell more cause of FB?? Also, it's the same flaming names read out all the time!!

Had a bad experience with a QVC made only purchase - which has really put me off now!! :mysmilie_51:

I voted for boring schedules. But I also hate the obvious buzzwords that creep in.

Also the notion that they spend more time convincing people that the brands are huge, rather than the product is good/what it does.

Latest posts

Back