Withdrawn LE C&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you can have a look on the Liz Earle Facebook page someone has posted the batch number it applies to. It sounds like it was just 200ml tubes bought direct from their own website. Batch P61 147D stamped on the embossed area at the end of the tubes if you want to check, but it sounds like LE are dealing with it and know who is affected and emails have already been sent out to customers offering refunds.

If you can have a look on the Liz Earle Facebook page someone has posted the batch number it applies to. It sounds like it was just 200ml tubes bought direct from their own website. Batch P61 147D stamped on the embossed area at the end of the tubes if you want to check, but it sounds like LE are dealing with it and know who is affected and emails have already been sent out to customers offering refunds.

It's a good job this batch wasn't sold through QVC because if they can't even correct the price on the Links of London OTO the other night they wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance of tracing who had bought items from the faulty batch.

I think this is wrong of the Daily Mail. It's an old story that has been dealt with. Liz Earle contacted customers who ordered a 200ml c&p through their website back at the beginning of October (I was one of them). Told you the batch number, where to find it & what to do if you had one.

It's a good job this batch wasn't sold through QVC because if they can't even correct the price on the Links of London OTO the other night they wouldn't have a cat in hell's chance of tracing who had bought items from the faulty batch.
You just said exactly what I was thinking !

I think this is wrong of the Daily Mail. It's an old story that has been dealt with. Liz Earle contacted customers who ordered a 200ml c&p through their website back at the beginning of October (I was one of them). Told you the batch number, where to find it & what to do if you had one.
I didn't realise that so thanks for posting Warwa. In my experience with Liz Earle any problems are dealt with swiftly and on the rare occasion that I have had a complaint they have sent a complimentary gift with an apologetic letter....take note QVC.

Apparently it's one batch of C&P that was sold through their own website and they have been in touch with the customers who bought it and arranged refunds and replacements. There's another thread about this with more info.

Latest posts

Back