Wish we could have a Molton Brown TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
It's been ages since the last Molton Brown TSV, October 11th l think. I know they tend to have two TSVs a year so l am hoping we are due one soon. There's not been a L'Occitane one since the Christmas one either but l think Alexis said the next one will be June.

I don't mind if they do but I can't watch Gemma Forte and her flailing arms as she witters on about London via the rest of the world.

Direct Cosmetics has lots of Molton Brown stuff (old packaging) if you need a fix before the TSV: here (3.5% cashback through Quidco too)

Molton Brown themselves usually have great deals like 25-30% off, you need to register on their site.

I just find the TSVs so boring, I do not want hand washes and hand lotions which they seem to put in the TSVs.

Years ago, I use to LOVE Molton Brown (this was the time that the lady guest used to get so embarrassingly carried away with her descriptions lol), as the scents use to permeate through the whole house. However, that was until I realised that I was paying extortionate prices for a shower gel that was full of SLS and parabens etc.

Thanks Akimbo. I have now ordered a couple of things from Direct Cosmetics. Their body lotion is £7 cheaper which is brilliant.

i love the wash stuff but loathe the lotions and creams very cheaply made roll off the skin and not moisturising

I used to love the TSV's the first time around but find them way overpriced now, especially as it seems all hand wash and body lotion. I can find far better with other brands outside of QVC.

Latest posts

Back