Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vionic Zoey Lace Up Hiker Boot

Attachments

• Vionic.jpg
    Vionic.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 242
Probably £150 ish. No, no and no.

CC
I’ve never seen more than a minute of a Vionics show. Do you think the TSV will really be that expensive? I know they aren’t to everyone’s taste but we’re all different and I have to say, for me, those boots in the pic above are things of beauty! I love the brown shiny ones. I really don’t need more of this kind of boot though and if I can resist the M&S ones which @lynnonthelake posted at half the price, I can resist these.

I have been back on the Debenhams website and bought some more boots!
One pair is a skechers style which looks quite smart.
I've also got my eye on a pair of long boots on Evans' website. I have 17" circumference calves as well as ankles, so anything higher than mid calf is impossible unless the wide fit extends to the calf.

I have been back on the Debenhams website and bought some more boots!
One pair is a skechers style which looks quite smart.
I've also got my eye on a pair of long boots on Evans' website. I have 17" circumference calves as well as ankles, so anything higher than mid calf is impossible unless the wide fit extends to the calf.
I used to shop on the Debenhams site (and in stores) quite a lot. In fact I think I had a store card and used to get their mail order catalogue nearly 20 years ago! Crikey, was it that long?! I feel a bit bad deserting them in the hard times they’re having. Might have a browse online - they’re always sending me emails about sales and discounts.

I used to shop on the Debenhams site (and in stores) quite a lot. In fact I think I had a store card and used to get their mail order catalogue nearly 20 years ago! Crikey, was it that long?! I feel a bit bad deserting them in the hard times they’re having. Might have a browse online - they’re always sending me emails about sales and discounts.
I had a code for free delivery SH8M. I don't know when it expires, but they have some strong reductions

I’ve never seen more than a minute of a Vionics show. Do you think the TSV will really be that expensive? I know they aren’t to everyone’s taste but we’re all different and I have to say, for me, those boots in the pic above are things of beauty! I love the brown shiny ones. I really don’t need more of this kind of boot though and if I can resist the M&S ones which @lynnonthelake posted at half the price, I can resist these.
I like the brown ones too 😊

I had a code for free delivery SH8M. I don't know when it expires, but they have some strong reductions
I think the same code popped up on my screen, thanks. Some of the reductions are very good. I have my eye on some Moda in Pelle shoes. I don’t need shoes either but I keep looking at the range on QVC and they are so much dearer there (which shocks me!) 😃

Didn’t Vionics used to be a lot cheaper when they first started selling on Q or is my memory deceiving me?
I used to shop in Debenhams a lot but then the local town they were in decided in their wisdom to make parking horrendous. All on street parking became permit holders only & built a multi story one in town that has no ground level, was a nightmare to access & cost a fortune even for a short stay. Needless to say the town centre was dying long before any lockdown was even dreamt of, all the big shops folded their tents & moved out.

Didn’t Vionics used to be a lot cheaper when they first started selling on Q or is my memory deceiving me?
I used to shop in Debenhams a lot but then the local town they were in decided in their wisdom to make parking horrendous. All on street parking became permit holders only & built a multi story one in town that has no ground level, was a nightmare to access & cost a fortune even for a short stay. Needless to say the town centre was dying long before any lockdown was even dreamt of, all the big shops folded their tents & moved out.
This ****** infuriates me!! It's been happening near me and is just moving up a gear with more cycle lanes and row upon row of ugly metal bike racks, which make it all very well for the fit people who can come and have coffee while the weather's fine (if Caffe Nero and all the others survive the pandemic) and then cycle a couple of miles home with no shopping because they can't carry it. But the people who need a lot of stuff, who can't walk/cycle, or who are disabled, and anyone else in bad weather, they can't park so they don't come and the shops are moving out. They say it's internet shopping which is killing the high street but they are doing sod all to help with the parking conditions. I say this as someone with nothing against cycling, just the policy-makers.

Oops, another weekend rant. It's becoming a habit!

I like these boots but I do think they'll be costly considering what Vionic charge even for a pair of flip flops. I hope I'm wrong and those that want them can buy at a good deal price.

CC

I know it’s an age thing but one look I can’t get to like with boots is if there is any flesh showing between boot top and garment bottom. That 2 inches of leg showing between trouser and boot top just looks as if your trousers have shrunk.

Even with long boots and a dress or skirt I prefer them to be long enough to overlap. The only exception would be a mini and thick tights.

Latest posts

Back