Will Gowling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To make Q look high tech and happening. Tweet or Facebook in and he will relay you to the show live. Oh, so he is QVC's answer to Moses bringing the word of the people. In other words to press a few buttons and make sure only the good stuff gets on air.

But really his main job is to sit with AY and make her look good, get her coffee etc.

To meet QVC's diversity targets. It's a requirement to have at least one red-head on screen (Pipa doesn't count - got to be a natural ginge')

I don't think that's the only box Will is ticking when it comes to diversity...

I've asked myself exactly the same question. His role is surplus to requirements and completely pointless.

I thought he was on the Youth Trainee Scheme until I realised that he is not that young. They don't seem to trust him to present anything on his own.

Burlz "I don't think that's the only box Will is ticking when it comes to diversity... "

Ah! you mean the over-large forehead minority! Shame QVC dropped Tefal!

Jude xx

Hes very annoying. He can only be cute for so long because he is damn annoying. His role, his job, seems pointless.

He doesn't bother me. He's quite inoffensive. I think he's there to drag Q kicking and screaming into the age of social media. He even got Ali Young tweeting!! (By the way she is a prolific tweeter!) Nice, easy work if you can get it :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

You really think that is AY tweeting herself????????:giggle:

No way, its someone perhaps Will doing it for her. She admits she is a techo phobe , and refuses to use a computer.

You really think that is AY tweeting herself????????:giggle:

No way, its someone perhaps Will doing it for her. She admits she is a techo phobe , and refuses to use a computer.

She texts her messages to Will and he tweets them. She is still prolific though, she must wear Will out!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Is he going to include 'Professional Tweeter' & 'Assistant to Alison Young' on his CV?It just looks as though someone has created a job for him, he is just not necessary.

I wish I could say I find him inofesive but I dont, I find him very annoying, like a fly buzzing round the room, that you want to swot.

Latest posts

Back