"Wiggy" Lee what have you got on your head?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

He seems to have hair issues - on his QVC facebook page he says "Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. Have a fab day I'd like to thank mine for providing me with a decent head of hair"

I'm confused, if you dislike the man so much, why read his pages?

I'd have thought it would be easier just to ignore or avoid following his actions :confused: rather than actively reading his stuff?

Not surprised Lee is self-conscious with all the endless public speculation, piss-taking and goading. It would be deemed bullying in most other contexts - and we know how huffy folk get about that if it is their own particular weakness being tested. Bloke in his forties with telly job, seemingly has a reasonable head of hair, bothered about thinning. Not that interesting, really.

But my threads are like most others on here from Ladies that Bitch about QVC presenters and guests!
This is a public forum and Lee himself came on here in the past re his hairpiece etc.

If people love QVC so much go on the QVC facebook page and gush all you want over the great range of Tat they sell - remember it is a shopping telly channel not a high end department store they would like you to think it is.
A majority of the items they sell would not see the light of day in a high street store.
Come on - some people on here need to let their hair down (sorry no pun intended Lee). :wink:

If wanted to watch a presentation of a certain item, particularly tech, I'd rather have info than anecdotes. Lee isn't alone in having distracting foibles but I think he must shift enough units with his patter to keep QVC happy, and if a viewer with greater technological knowledge is interested in the item on sale, and does their own research and finds the Q price competitive, then Lee & presenter will chalk up a few additional sales regardless of the patter.

Telling forum members to switch over or off isn't helpful, maybe advising presenters and guests not to read this forum is nearer the mark. Without exception every QVC presenter and every guest has attracted comedic observations on this forum in the decade I've been a member; Julia's norks, Jill's hairy toes, Jilly's hair, Anne's teeth, Anna's nose wrinkling, and Debbie's finger being some of the milder ones. Lee should read some of the Craig bashing threads and count the hair and sniffing comments as comparatively benign.

I'm confused, if you dislike the man so much, why read his pages?

I'd have thought it would be easier just to ignore or avoid following his actions :confused: rather than actively reading his stuff?

To play the Devil's Advocate, the same applies here for Simon. If you see him initiate a post and disagree with previous comments its probably better to "ignore or avoid following his actions".

Latest posts

Back