Why's Alison Young looking so dolled up these days?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
I like the new hair, but she's always got sexy shoes and her legs out at the moment. I'm more used to seeing her in her jeans!

Has this come from her, or the higher ups do you think?

I used to kind of like that she bucked the TV "dressed by a stylist" trend and could come on air in the outfit she drove in wearing.

I have never really seen her what I would call dressed up, she seem to wear very dreary safe clothes. I don't think anyone would dare tell her anything. LOL

Her hair is growing out I noticed the other day.

Also those opaque black tights and flashes of thick thights. Not a good look on a woman in her forties.

I'd noticed that her "new" style was rapidly losing shape too. As for the tights, you wouldn't like my Nora Batty look then Donna.......?!!!! :smirk:

I like the new hair, but she's always got sexy shoes and her legs out at the moment. I'm more used to seeing her in her jeans!

Has this come from her, or the higher ups do you think?

I used to kind of like that she bucked the TV "dressed by a stylist" trend and could come on air in the outfit she drove in wearing.

I remember when she used to do her shows dressed like Fiona in Decleor.

I'd noticed that her "new" style was rapidly losing shape too. As for the tights, you wouldn't like my Nora Batty look then Donna.......?!!!! :smirk:

Ah, but do you sit with one leg crossed high about the other holding it with your hand. If so, ever had the urge to start singing, "Falling in love again. Never wanted to.":movie:

bet she's having an affair.

dead giveaway.

bet she's wearing new knickers too.

Ah, but do you sit with one leg crossed high about the other holding it with your hand. If so, ever had the urge to start singing, "Falling in love again. Never wanted to.":movie:

Maybe shes had her 'varicose veins ' done recently :?::LOL:

I think she looks really awful these days. Her hair quickly went out of shape-predictably-and she just looks mumsy to me. Yet she has the nerve totell other people they should have a makeover!I find her really overpowering these days too. Why they bother putting any guests on with her I don't know-I saw her with Alexis yesterday and she was talking over the top of her,cutting her dead and getting louder and louder.I feel sorry for her husband-at least I can switch her off!

I feel a bit sorry for Alison Young (despite her annoying habits of shouting & butting), as for someone so paranoid about wrinkles, the sun, getting old etc., she really doesn't look as though she's ageing that well & never seems to get it right clothes wise!

I was looking at her blog recently & how pretty she looked with her long platinum blonde hair, pink lippy & 'girly casual' dress sense, she sure has changed, especially recently!

The only time she seems happy & relaxed on air (apart from when she's on with Andrew Bagpuss, who she ribs mercilessly about his sunbathing etc.! lol), is when she's on with giggly Keeley, who she obviously likes & presumably likes the product range as well!

Her dress sense though is just getting plain weird, for want of a better word & she obviously wasn't happy with the new hairstyle or she wouldn't have started ignoring it so quickly!

Put your jeans back on Ali, stick a pretty scarf round your neck like you used to & start being yourself again, for gawd's sake!

Her hair is growing out I noticed the other day.

I think she said on the PK show that she hadn't had her hair cut for about12 wks. That's fine when you have long hair, but with a shorter style you need to get it done every 6-8 weeks in my opinion (I certainly go a lot more now mine is shoulder length).

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember someone on this forum saying Alison
had spilt up with her husband. This could account for her change in appearance, maybe she is trying to go back to her youth.

had spilt up with her husband. This could account for her change in appearance, maybe she is trying to go back to her youth.

Oh dear!

I'd be very sad to hear that if it's true. :sad:

I feel a bit sorry for Alison Young (despite her annoying habits of shouting & butting), as for someone so paranoid about wrinkles, the sun, getting old etc., she really doesn't look as though she's ageing that well & never seems to get it right clothes wise!

I was looking at her blog recently & how pretty she looked with her long platinum blonde hair, pink lippy & 'girly casual' dress sense, she sure has changed, especially recently!

The only time she seems happy & relaxed on air (apart from when she's on with Andrew Bagpuss, who she ribs mercilessly about his sunbathing etc.! lol), is when she's on with giggly Keeley, who she obviously likes & presumably likes the product range as well!

Her dress sense though is just getting plain weird, for want of a better word & she obviously wasn't happy with the new hairstyle or she wouldn't have started ignoring it so quickly!

Put your jeans back on Ali, stick a pretty scarf round your neck like you used to & start being yourself again, for gawd's sake!

That's why I thought perhaps someone else was "dressing" her because it's not the Alison Young we know and and love (Love to hate in some cases!).

I hope she's not an unhappy bunny at the moment cos although she's bossy and gobby there's always an air of vulnerability about her and I feel protective of her in a weird way. :blush:

Or did they mean Alison Keenan who split with hers a few years ago? I thought I heard AY mention her husband yesterday.

Latest posts

Back