Why So Many Gatineau Shows?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There seems to be a Gatineau show every 7-10 days yet other brands your lucky if you get a show once a month. Gatineau was only Nominated for One Qvc Beauty award so it cant be as popular as it once was so makes no sense to have so many shows , even the die hard Gatineau fans cant be buying items from every shows as there not exactly cheap.

Well did I imagine it or is the December 1st TSV already on sale NOW, on November 19th. I am sure I caught sight of it just now when I flipped over after The mentalist..... How can a TODAY'S special value run for two weeks? I am sure AY said it was the big promotion for December. They are going a bit mad, I thought it was bad enough when Elemis launched ONE DAY early.

Because Alison loves Andrew? But he is in love with himself. :mysmilie_59:

Sales are down for Gatineau on QVC and they have shed loads of the stuff to shift before the use by date?

I tried Gatineau and didn't think it was that good. I ended up flogging most of the set on Ebay and things are CHEAP on there. I'm surprised that die hard fans don't get their fix from there first

I tried Gatineau and didn't think it was that good. I ended up flogging most of the set on Ebay and things are CHEAP on there. I'm surprised that die hard fans don't get their fix from there first

Perhaps they do, and that's why Q are having so many shows cos they've got so much stock to shift.
It's not just ebay where Gatineau's cheap, all the big beauty sites have it with knocked down prices too.

Thats certainly what I do now. Initially I bought through Q to find out if the range suited me. I have always had problems with my skin and I had decided that if I tried a French brand then later on I could buy it in France. However Gatineau on QVC is cheaper than buying it in France - crazy really.

Once I knew which products I liked I then checked Ebay France and now I buy them off Ebay. I think they must be seconds though, as normally the silver coating on the bottles starts to peel quite quickly. I normally just put some sellotape around the lid as silver glitter on your face is probably fine for 5 years olds but not 50 year olds!

I am waiting for a 30ml AOX face serum and a 15ml eye concentrate to be delivered which I bought together for Euro 35, so its well worth checking Ebay if you are a fan.

Well listed down for Gatineau is Beauty POTM for January , One time Only's on the 14th and 23rd of December, which is odd how Qvc know the Tsv is going to sell out in advanced isn't it :wonder:. Also shows on the 1st December (tsv) 13th December, 14th December, 15th December, 21st December, 23rd December, 28th December and 1st January.

So not many shows to come in the next month ....................................................:mysmilie_11:

Well listed down for Gatineau is Beauty POTM for January , One time Only's on the 14th and 23rd of December, which is odd how Qvc know the Tsv is going to sell out in advanced isn't it :wonder:. Also shows on the 1st December (tsv) 13th December, 14th December, 15th December, 21st December, 23rd December, 28th December and 1st January.

So not many shows to come in the next month ....................................................:mysmilie_11:

Goodness. What more confirmation do you need that they have oodles of stock to shift.

Well did I imagine it or is the December 1st TSV already on sale NOW, on November 19th. I am sure I caught sight of it just now when I flipped over after The mentalist..... How can a TODAY'S special value run for two weeks? I am sure AY said it was the big promotion for December. They are going a bit mad, I thought it was bad enough when Elemis launched ONE DAY early.

What's the TSV? I've seen this Melatogenine set http://www.qvcuk.com/Gatineau-5-Pie...t.204198.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String;@2c342c34 a few times and each time Andrew has said the TSV isn't a melato one. I had a brief trawl through recent threads but I couldn't see it.

I've kind of lost touch with Gatineau, Melatgenine is ok, Defitlift I liked and I never tried Aquamemory so I may watch and see what's on offer although I'm currently using Judith Williams and Prai with really good results so the prices will have to compete with these ranges for me to buy other products.

Yes, sorry my mistake. I just checked the video on the website and this is the Christmas melatogenine collection as it will not be in the TSV.

Gatineau is also now in John Lewis, Oxford St. In fact it's like a trawl through QVC's warehouse in there I'd imagine, with Liz Earle, Elemis, Gatineau, Philosophy, Ojon (now dearly departed from Q), and loads of others I can't think of right now!

Didn't know Ojon had left Q, not that I care, I don't like it.
Had some Decleor foundation back in the day.

Gatineau is also now in John Lewis, Oxford St. In fact it's like a trawl through QVC's warehouse in there I'd imagine, with Liz Earle, Elemis, Gatineau, Philosophy, Ojon (now dearly departed from Q), and loads of others I can't think of right now!

I'm convinced Andrew is having it off with someone at le Q the amount of times he is on!

Didn't realise Ojon had gone. I kinda lost interest when Dennis stopped appearing, oh I could have listened to that man read out the phone book! :heart:

I have never been very taken with Gatineau as a brand. But personally I think Elemis seem to get the most screen time on qvc.
I seem to see Keeley more so than Andrew.

Does anyone know why Ojon left??

No one knows if they left or were pushed. But the brand is owned by Estee Lauder now and they do that, remember Aveda? Ojon are all over the place now in the UK, major Boots, John Lewis, House of Fraser and their own website with great deals and free shipping. To be honest the TSVs always seemed to be the same thing each time Volumizing/Thickening products in them.

Latest posts

Back