Why is it so hard to get more stock?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
Been waiting and waiting for more of YBF eyebrow pencils to come back into stock ! Why does it take so long. I'm down to my last one and I get a little bit panicky when that happens ! lol. When Models Prefer went, I could have cried ! Started to search the internet for something similar. Mac do a very thin wind out one which I bought, but you can't wind it back in and cost a fortune. So glad Stacey came back with YBF. But I need them NOW ! Hurry up Q, please.

Feel like that with the Big Hair 42mm. Every big retailer has it and it's most wanted on Q but it's been on wait list for ever even though people leave reviews all the time. I want to take advantage of the MBG.

CS said they'll probably get some in but couldn't say when.

Good luck!

Been waiting and waiting for more of YBF eyebrow pencils to come back into stock ! Why does it take so long. I'm down to my last one and I get a little bit panicky when that happens ! lol. When Models Prefer went, I could have cried ! Started to search the internet for something similar. Mac do a very thin wind out one which I bought, but you can't wind it back in and cost a fortune. So glad Stacey came back with YBF. But I need them NOW ! Hurry up Q, please.

I really liked the eyebrow pencil, but both times I tried it the leads came out within a couple of days, do you know if they've fixed this problem now? I would like to try them again but it's put me off! also have you tried the light diffusing foundation?

I really liked the eyebrow pencil, but both times I tried it the leads came out within a couple of days, do you know if they've fixed this problem now? I would like to try them again but it's put me off! also have you tried the light diffusing foundation?
I had one where it fell out, but just put it back in, it was loose from then on, but it was fine and still usable. Ybf are the best. It does annoy me though that I can only get via Q. Soap and glory do quite a good one and that's my stand by until I can get more ybf

Have your eyebrows tattooed and then you won't have to worry. My eyebrows are good because I never plucked them but I had permanent eyeliner done and am really pleased with that.

This is a little bit of a technical answer but I think it does provide the answer. QVC works differently from either a retail store or traditional website. With the latter, the buyer will look at sell through rates and adjust forward buying based on current sales rate plus predicted cut off rate (eg they will take into account any seasonal effect that means that sales end abruptly whatever the current sales rate, so they don't re-order stocks of Christmas cards on the 24th December). They are working on the principle of making sure that there is availability of stock via the store shelf and the website. For QVC, the buyers working in conjunction with the show planners. They seem to work on a buying strategy to have stock availability for show dates, but they don't appear to have any regard for underlying sales off the website, quite unrelated to show times. This probably was very strongly the case when they started 20 years ago, but is much not the case now. They need a better Trading Director, who actually understands how shopper habits have changed over the last 5 years.

I think certain brands will rush products in to get sales asap. Jewellery used to take ages and I mean months on wait list(we found that is not the case now), I remember on wait list for a white gold ring back in the day and it took near 9 months to come back in stock. I used to get letters every 2 months asking if I wanted to cancel my order or wait?????? I only had the ring 3 or 4 months and ****** stone fell out and they could not replace the ring so I got my money back.

Others like YBF outsource their manufacturer to others to make for them, who will also make for other companies as well. Plus don't forget Stacy sells in the US on HSN has more shows than here in the UK so will stock there first. I think she does QVC Germany???? Anyway will make sure she had the products in for shows going live where she is.

Feel like that with the Big Hair 42mm. Every big retailer has it and it's most wanted on Q but it's been on wait list for ever even though people leave reviews all the time. I want to take advantage of the MBG.

CS said they'll probably get some in but couldn't say when.

Good luck!

I'd never seen it on air but took a chance ordering from tesco direct delivered to local store. I put some club card vouchers towards it so only paid £25 instead of £35. I probably don't use it the way I should as I don't section my hair when I'm using it. I let my hair dry naturally over breakfast so don't need to use a hairdryer, then use the 42mm big hair to quickly style it - my hair is similar in style and length to Jackie kablers. Mine is graduated at the back though so the 42mm is too big - so that's the only part of my hair i use a small barrel brush on with a quick blast from my hairdryer. Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back