Why Don't Q Sell ... ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They have dabbled with sewing machines and mobile phones in the past. I suspect there are too many deals from moble retailers which alter at the drop of a hat and QVC can't react quickly enough to be competitive. I think when IW have "sold" phones they're simply acting as drop-shippers or agents for the vendors (an established phone retailer).

I got my sewing machine/overlocker from QVC's last clicks many years ago.

Jude xx

Nah. My two are highly strung, demanding fresh chicken in the dressing room and their own duvets(not NN, they don't do own brand). A nice sofa to pluck their nails on, toys to dismember.

I bought the Firmanator (sp), but got it much cheaper off ebay. My two love it.

Think I may need a 'Furminator' for this fluffy oik

DSCN0223.jpg

DSCF5891.jpg I use a cat furminator on Hugo and the nest-building bird make good use of the fluzz removed.

I'd recommend extreme caution with bunnies though because their skin is very thin and unless yours will sit still to be groomed it may struggle and injure itself with the furminator.

Jude xx

Trixie (avatar) and Thomas(Time for Tea) love being brushed and their "furmie-thing". I have to do Trixie down the garden because there's so much fluff comes off her! Thomas jumps on the bed in anticipation of his brush and pushes his head into it. They would, possibly, deign to model for QVC subject to suitable pampering, luxury chunks and fluffy cushions being available at all times, just so long and filming didn't interfere with their beauty sleep :sleepy:

I have a thing like the furminator which him in the avatar loves. His bro hates it but his coat is shorter and more dense and he rarely, if ever, gets knots so it's OK. Him in the avatar has really long hair which is also curly on his belly so he does need help. For the most part his coat is a good three or four inches long. I'll try and post a picture of him in his full glory. I'm pretty sure he's part sheep.

My first cat Howell was half Persian & a slob. He used to get terrible knots, but he wouldn't let me near him for long. Poor thing had to have an op and the Vet took advantage of knock out time to shave his belly.
I did crack the problem. I found I could be Mr Teasy-Weasy if I put my electric blanket under his cat blanket as he would become almost comatose.

Latest posts

Back