Why does QVC have so little (male) top tottie?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love A'kin

QualityVariesConsiderably
There's tons of attractive female guests but I can't think of one male guest that floats my boat.

Am I just being picky?

Or watching the wrong hours? :tongue2:

Ok well so there's Ojon Denis..

and I recently discovered Honora Ralph...

But we need more than that! (I do anyway!)

A few years back I used to think Russell whateverhisnameis (if indeed it was Russell), who did Karcher was quite spiffy - no idea if he is still on there :8:

Shouldn't your thread read"why does QVC have NO male top tottie?"

Although the octogenarians on this forum seem to cream their knickers for that Ralph from Honora bloke......to each his own I guess.:tongue2:

Runs and hides..................................................................

Although the octogenarians on this forum seem to cream their knickers for that Ralph from Honora bloke......to each his own I guess.:tongue2:

Runs and hides..................................................................[/QUOTE]

good job too :wink2:

he is not bad, i suppose.

i am not into sugar daddys. :angel:

Ooh no, I can see the appeal of Ralph - and the appeal of a sugar daddy as well actually! :wink2:

He wouldn't be my top choice you understand, but I can definitely see what people mean. I think it's his voice, his enthusiasm and the fact that he really listens when there's a T caller.

But I want more dagnabbit! :D

A few years back I used to think Russell whateverhisnameis (if indeed it was Russell), who did Karcher was quite spiffy - no idea if he is still on there :8:

What?! You mean there was (briefly) some top totty on QVC and I missed it?! :eek:

I don't remember him at all sadly. :(

Runs and hides..................................................................

Hey in the small pond known as the Q-niverse Honora Ralph is IT baby! You don't see it at all? Even a little bit?

What?! You mean there was (briefly) some top totty on QVC and I missed it?! :eek:

I don't remember him at all sadly. :(

If there's ever a hint of any decent man-meat at QVC a 100 times out of a 100 they will be gay.

Timber from Smashbox was booooti-ful.

Lee from Philosophy was attractive but groomed within an inch of his life,which is off putting.

And then there's Andrew from Gatineau who's I guess is hetero but I reckon he's just a gay-in-waiting,he has a smidge of sex appeal.

I think that's about it really.I think i'd tag the same description onto the Ojon guy that I did Andrew.

You know who's hot???

That Marcel Drucker............drools.....,the way he sez "vahtches",makes me come over all unnecessary.

Right,I must go and take my medication............................................

If there's ever a hint of any decent man-meat at QVC a 100 times out of a 100 they will be gay.

Timber from Smashbox was booooti-ful.

Lee from Philosophy was attractive but groomed within an inch of his life,which is off putting.

And then there's Andrew from Gatineau who's I guess is hetero but I reckon he's just a gay-in-waiting,he has a smidge of sex appeal.

I think that's about it really.I think i'd tag the same description onto the Ojon guy that I did Andrew.

Ooh I know exactly what you mean about Lee - liked him lots but didn't fancy him one iota. Didn't even have the faintest of urges to mess him up a little bit! :D

Timber on the other hand I would even have been prepared to forgive leather trousers for! Grrr!

Whilst I admire Andrew Bagpuss's ability to twinkle throughout an entire 7 hour QVC Beauty event - he doesn't do anything for me either.

Ojon Denis has a bit more than a smidge of sex appeal for me though - but mostly I just like his voice.

Is there even anybody else to consider??? Can't think of anybody. I used to have a sneaking hint of something for the comic book guy - but that was his enthusiasm again I think
Cuh! And people say televison is becoming more and more superficial! :D

You know who's hot???

That Marcel Drucker............drools.....,the way he sez "vahtches",makes me come over all unnecessary.

Right,I must go and take my medication............................................

You see now you've said that you've made me think of Harald - who has a certain something too I think... Dahlink! :D

I've never watched any Marcel Drucker but I will look up a vid to see what you mean.

Ooh I know exactly what you mean about Lee - liked him lots but didn't fancy him one iota. Didn't even have the faintest of urges to mess him up a little bit! :D

Timber on the other hand I would even have been prepared to forgive leather trousers for! Grrr!

Whilst I admire Andrew Bagpuss's ability to twinkle throughout an entire 7 hour QVC Beauty event - he doesn't do anything for me either.

Ojon Denis has a bit more than a smidge of sex appeal for me though - but mostly I just like his voice.

Is there even anybody else to consider??? Can't think of anybody. I used to have a sneaking hint of something for the comic book guy - but that was his enthusiasm again I think
Cuh! And people say televison is becoming more and more superficial! :D

Lot's of women on here fancied Orlando the DIY guy,I didn't, coz his teeth are the same shade of green as Ann Dawsons.
I don't know who the comic book guy is??

Occassionally they'll dragoon some of the male floor-staff to come and get waxed,or model a man-item,i've seen one or two good looking ones over the years,but that's it.

You see now you've said that you've made me think of Harald - who has a certain something too I think... Dahlink! :D

I've never watched any Marcel Drucker but I will look up a vid to see what you mean.

PMSL! I can't wait til you see him!

I used to have a sneaking hint of something for the comic book guy - but that was his enthusiasm again I think
Yes, there was something about him - nice so long as he didn't shout :)

Latest posts

Back