Why can't QVC do nice US brands?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hi pinkie, the only downside to gerry weber is it never wears out or even looks worn in, just always impecable lol, and if i stop wearing it i feel guilty lol, might pay more attention to twiggy on frock exchange and do a few alterations to keep me 'on trend'

some of you have referred to gerry weber in this post, i love gerry weber clothes and whilst qvc brought some to us, they never really showed us the best, and prices were ott imo

anyone interested german towns all have a gerry weber with good value and large range, or if you want more of a bargain they have a factory shop between guetersloh and bielefeld germany google gerry weber for info.

i travel over once a year and stock up from the factory shop, 40€ for a top quality winter coat €60 for a business suit well worth the travel and hotel costs :)

Thanks for this info iamasmall. My husband's visiting this area next month so I can get him a shopping list ready!

My first reaction was great my son's in Bielefeld right now but I think I may be pushing it to ask him to have a look as he's on a school trip:33:

I find it odd that they sell high quality moisturisers at £75 a jar and gold necklaces for £500+ but when it comes to clothes, everything is acrylic and polyester and market stall. The same customers presumably watch both skincare and fashion.

I think it comes down to profits - if everything's elasticated and one-size-fits-all there are fewer returns.

I get what you're saying but I bet they don't sell (or need to sell) loads of £500 necklaces and personally I can only afford the £75 face creams on easy pays! Also one of those lasts a year - personally I like to change fashion more frequently than that - if I bought only Gerry Webber/Donna Karan I could afford one outfit a year!

Latest posts

Back