Who's the hottest man on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who's the hottest?

• Total voters
*blushes*
I had a dream about Simon Biaggi last night (and an ex, so yes there were three of us hee hee)
I used to have the BIGGEST crush on Mr Biaggi. He presented a make-up program on BBC1 and I was pathetically addicted. Not just a little addicted, but I'd watch it everyday (when I should have been studying) and then went through all my Sky channels to find old episodes.

Dale is hot as i like his blue eyes but liked him better when he was fatter. Julian is my fave male presenter anyway as he has a cheeky face and Im strangely attracted to Richard Jackson in an Alan Titchmarsh kinda way :eek::eek:
Markon shoe guy is hot too

Has to be said again.
This guy Mathew is sooo hot :43::10:

It turned out he was a Polish builder and the cops caught up with him so he legged it,prolly working behind a bar on a ferry now :)

can anyone provide a adult answer

hmmmmmmm asking Snoops to provide an adult answer is likely to produce something X-rated:eek:

My vote would be for a mixture of Simon (looks) and Julian (personality) if that could be arranged please!

I can't stand Craig! I switch off whenever he's on! He is just really really annoying and I just understand why they gave him the job in the first place!

If they're going to give anyone the push could it PLEASE be Jill Franks. She regularly looks bored when presenting a product, especially if you catch her in an unexpected long shot with a guest presenter. That's not just unprofessional, it's really rude. Besides I lose track of the number of times she gives out incorrect information. It's like she doesn't care at all... Why they ever let her move out of just doing the fitness stuff baffles me.

Meanwhile I quite like Craig. He's friendly & always seems to be interested in what he's presenting. I don't think he's hot, by the way. I don't really think QVC are going for that with their male presenters! I think they're going for the "I wouldn't mind a cup of tea & a biscuit with him" factor.

And according to my OH, Craig has already been there for over a year and they must be planning on keeping him at least till next summer.

Latest posts

Back