Who's Blog do you enjoy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna, Ali K and Debbie Greenwood, fo' shizzle. All very well written and funny to boot.

I like Ali K as well, she's always so cheerful, makes me think, and Claire's is very heart warming and interesting

Don't read them either I work full time and have better things to do on my days off

Another one who has never read any of their blogs. To be honest, I have never even thought about it.

I dont read any of them, just disinterested really

Life's too short to get in everything I do care about let alone the stuff I don't, I don't ask the woman on the till in Sainsbury's for a précis of her week either!!!

Never read any of them, not the slightest bit interested in their home life, what parties they've attended or what they had for dinner. We hear enough of it on air.

I don't read them either unless someone on here links to something interesting.

Let's be honest, those blogs are there as another marketing tool... to drop in snippets and teasers and to build anticipation about products or key dates so that viewers are more 'in the mood' to buy.

I read them because I'm nosey!!!

I used to like CH but she rarely blogs now.Think she got her her fingers burnt with pouring her life into it.I quite like JR as its updated regularly.I hate the way DF writes her,I just don't like the style of it.

I don't read them either unless someone on here links to something interesting.

Let's be honest, those blogs are there as another marketing tool... to drop in snippets and teasers and to build anticipation about products or key dates so that viewers are more 'in the mood' to buy.

You are so right, they are not interested in my life, so why would I be interested in theirs...

I've read them out of boredom in the wee small sleepless hours and they're pretty dull but some of the sycophantic messages left by viewers are extraordinary.

Latest posts

Back