Whoopee Kelly Hoppen on at 3.00 pm....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dottiebird

Registered Shopper
I can't wait, I am soooooooo excited to see her happy smiling face (not):puke:

I wonder what delightful white and beige delights she will be showing................oh and she's on with Smirky Dale, who will no doubt be creeping up to her and tugging at his forelock:down:

I can't wait, I am soooooooo excited to see her happy smiling face (not):puke:

I wonder what delightful white and beige delights she will be showing................oh and she's on with Smirky Dale, who will no doubt be creeping up to her and tugging at his forelock:down:

Tugging his what??? At 3 o'clock in the afternoon? Before the watershed?? The dirty minx!

I'm awaiting a repeat of her saying "right lets do another 60 grand," whilst flicking the hair, like at the start of the second hour during her last TSV launch.

:giggle:

Tugging his what??? At 3 o'clock in the afternoon? Before the watershed?? The dirty minx!

Forelock dear............................what were you thinking about (lol):tongue:

Lots of beige and white going on by the looks of it..........................Oooooh yippee:rock:

She and her toy-boy were featured in the Hello ! magazine I was reading in the hairdressers yesterday. He is 36 and she is 51. I didn't know (why should I !) she dumped Nicki Clarke a couple of years ago.

The toy-boy was dressed in white and khaki - perhaps he has his shirts made from her sheets (brand new ones, not those on her bed :puke:), a la Simon Biagi.

Sorry, I'm in a trivial mood this pm.

Yuk. shan't be watching Miss Uppity love-myself this afternoon. Do you think she's giving JR lessons?

I watched and actually thought the rose throw for £50 was rather nice, would be lovely in a duck egg blue or dusky rose, but beige??!?! Beige, is SO boring!!

Was chuffed that someone corrected them and said our flag is actually the union flag and not the union jack, it's only called 'jack' when it's on a ship. She said she didn't know that and felt very stupid! Also thought it was a bit odd that she hadn't heard the saying 'we eat with our eyes', obviously she's out knocking up too much beige.

I'm at home recovering from surgery so sometimes I get stuck in the chair (with the remote out of reach :doh:) and then go with whatever is on...

I thought the bit where Dale mentioned that QVC may soon be broadcast in HD was really funny - Kelly looked really alarmed at the prospect and asked when that would be..... maybe that will be the time when she leaves us to 'dress' our own beds.

I mean, I rally rally don't know what you're all complayning about yah? To me, she's just like, rally rally humble yah? The vibrant shades of taupe she uses match her bright, breezy personality and humble attitude to selling and the riches she's rally rally made. I mean, she rally never mentions her celebrity clients that she's rally rally designed lots for, yah.

Oh, golly gosh - hear that whizzing noise, yah? It's the sound of another sixty thaysund paynds lining her designer pockets - KERCHING! Yah!

She and her toy-boy were featured in the Hello ! magazine I was reading in the hairdressers yesterday. He is 36 and she is 51. I didn't know (why should I !) she dumped Nicki Clarke a couple of years ago.

The toy-boy was dressed in white and khaki - perhaps he has his shirts made from her sheets (brand new ones, not those on her bed :puke:), a la Simon Biagi.

Sorry, I'm in a trivial mood this pm.

Oh my God she has a toy boy and still can't smile, he's obviously doing something wrong?!! :smirk:
As for Nicky Clarke - could they tell the difference between each other - oh yes that's right - he's the one that smiles (and probably grins - now!) :giggle:

Was watching her before with laughing boy and she said she orders everything she sees from QVC. Yeah course you do Kelly. I REALLY believe you. She was on Celebrity Place in the Sun and had one and a half million to spend. Pocket money for her I suppose. I'm sure all the beds is her new pad are dressed in those stylish Complete Comforters.

She also mentioned that one of the throws she has on her beds in the country. So that's a house in London, a house abroad and a house in the country then. Craig surely must be thinking "snooty cow" (lol).

oh you are all such nasty people. She does not smile because she does not want a ny laughter lines, inside she is the most fun person ever, seriously, now stop laughing all of you:giggle::giggle:
Ok ok - maybe its the botox, but with her money she can afford it.:grin:

She also mentioned that one of the throws she has on her beds in the country. So that's a house in London, a house abroad and a house in the country then. Craig surely must be thinking "snooty cow...................... (lol).

...........................................she's got more duvets than me" :angry:

I think my dog would have been insulted if I had put that awful Herringbone throw on his bed.

Craig made me laugh when he said he had 20 duvet sets, and only two from Kelly, she didnt look happy..but then again she never does.

Pity she can't be teamed with Ali 'Slapper'.
Yes saw the 'Hello' article ( my usual intellectual weekly read) She said she ( & new fella) laugh a lot? He obviously has charms that are better than making £££££££s on QVC.
If you wanted to follow Ms Hoppen on her visit to Mauritius then it will cost from £2187 pp for 7 nights.More taupe throws need to be turned out then?

Latest posts

Back