Who Would You Like To See Presenting on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Firstly, absolutely no, none, nada Philip Schofield - anywhere, he does enough all ready
The Gadget Show crew doing gadgets/electronic hours
Victoria Beckham doing the food hours - you HAVE to taste ALL of it!
(as a reward she could do the bag hours)
Fern Britton - fashion (so called) hours
Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen doing homewares (bedding with Kelly Hoppen!)
Laurence's wife Jackie doing cookery and gardening
Pussy Cat Dolls Kimberly Wyatt pilates and fitness (with Brad Pitt on the pilates machine in the background)
Johnny Depp - just standing there for an hour, in his pirates gear :heart: ...
(erm moving on)

Cheryl Cole presenting , Jordan modelling and Kerry Katona demonstrating the excercise equipment.
My worst nightmare , but it would stop me buying stuff I don't need !!!

There is only one ideal person to present all the different lotions and potions to help us achieve that perfect look........Donatella Versace! :smirk:

Kat Moon from EastEnders doing make-up shows and Liz McDonald from Corrie doing any generic polyester tat hours. Come to think of it, she'd be good on some of the jewellery hours too. Then you could have kitchen shows with either Ian Beale or Roy Cropper. Fabulous! I'd watch.

funny thread, have been giggling away reading it imagining all these shows, if it was to become a reality half the nation would be glued to QVC! doubt they would be buying tho, just tuned in to see what on earth was going to be said or done next.

I am suggesting John Prescott as the face and gut of Kings Realm food.

I would KILL to have Lily Savage presenting "fashion" on Le Q! :devil:

Our very own Joanie "Santangelo" Collins with Tova, and Julian Clary with Joan Rivers.

*BLISS*

I would KILL to have Lily Savage presenting "fashion" on Le Q! :devil:

Our very own Joanie "Santangelo" Collins with Tova, and Julian Clary with Joan Rivers.

*BLISS*

Love Julian Clary and have always said he is a very beautiful man. He could do make-up hours, they would be fun.

I'm a great fan of Victoria Wood too and I reckon Madge (Fatitude) should be the new presenter for all the latest keep fit/exercise equipment!

Also, as some of our male members have complained about the lack of products for them, how about Michael McIntyre presenting a few hours to check out the suitability of items for the "Man Drawer" as per his very funny routine...................:wink:

I am very obsessed! She's a genius. Love quoting her whenever I can :nod: .

Am not sure I'll get to see 'The Day We Sang' though. GUTTED.

absolutely a "fotally bino tido" genius

Latest posts

Back