who interviewed the niod guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had a look at the items, who on earth thought up the names. Did they just cut names out of a book jumble them up and pick words at random? I always thought photography fluid was used to develop film!

BTW I think David Bowie once admitted to the jumble up words method of songwriting

She was on a lot over the Beauty Weekend just after Beauty Bash.................I found her so hard to watch!!! She is just too excited!!!!

A highly irritating, high but mono-tone voice. She can't help that, but a little voice training would help.

Indeed he did!

Yes, he called them 'cut ups' and what amazing songs they produced.

Back to the point......:nod: I didn't watch the show, but it's very hard to watch any hour if you don't like the guest's voice.
Kim from Kim & co, she seems a nice person, but I can't bear the way she talks.

NIOD guest

I have just put the NIOD show on but think it will have to go straight back off. It might be just me but crikey that NIOD guest is irritating. The whole show is stupid really. I don't want to see demonstrations of the products on the back of the guest/presenters hands. I want to see it demonstrated properly on a model by a therapist. Jackie Kabler asked about the massage technique when using a neck serum and the guest just glossed over it. Sorry but it's not good enough considering the prices they are expecting us to fork out. All she keeps twittering on about is the technology behind the product, l want to see how to use it.

Just switched on to have a look, I can't abide presenters that constantly smile when they talk. Obviously I don't mind them smiling when something is funny, Dales is another example who does it. I don't watch QVC now though anyway, just the odd minute here or there so, thankfully, I can avoid them.

I watch some or bits of these skincare ranges and am so bamboozled with it all I just ignore & return to my tried & tested products.LE C&P & Superskin/ Gatineau Melatogenine / Decleor neroli Oil & balm/ Alpha H balancing Cleanser & LG
--isn't that enough?!I rotate so skin doesn't get used to one & that seems to work.But hey in a couple of weeks I will be 69 there is only so much a cream can do, enjoy life, cleans & moisturise, use sun protection & I thank my lovely Mum & Dad for 'good' genes.

I quite liked her ....but I accept the comments made. I suppose different things annoy us as individuals. I have watched the whole show as off work sick so stranded on the sofa.

I find it embarrassing to watch when a guest quite plainly is not confident with what they are doing/selling - and not answering a straight question is the dead give-away. A trick played by politicians every day of the week, but somehow you expect it from them, not when you're being asked to part with your hard-earned for a selly telly product.

I have just put the NIOD show on but think it will have to go straight back off. It might be just me but crikey that NIOD guest is irritating. The whole show is stupid really. I don't want to see demonstrations of the products on the back of the guest/presenters hands. I want to see it demonstrated properly on a model by a therapist. Jackie Kabler asked about the massage technique when using a neck serum and the guest just glossed over it. Sorry but it's not good enough considering the prices they are expecting us to fork out. All she keeps twittering on about is the technology behind the product, l want to see how to use it.

Latest posts

Back