Who Actually Buys Kim & Co

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have her ladybird top and skirt, but I have a big belly and it sticks out, and the material makes me sweat in the office, so it never gets worn, I still like the print LOL.

I once bought some Michelle Hope and that material was the worst I have ever worn, I felt ill it made me so hot!

So I am afraid it has to be cotton for me, I don't have any hormonal problems and don't sweat more than average I am afraid polyester just doesn't breathe for me.

Agreed - her clothes are vvv expensive!

You will note that my nickname (thanks Red LOL) is Slinkychops cos I owned up to owning slinky trousers - but I don't wear them now, cos I get a sweaty you know what....maybe it is something to do with being 39!!!!

Last edited:
There is still the question of why qvc thinks that this range of clothing deserves 9 hours over a 2 day period.

I have one of Kim's mermaid skirts and I love it but don't get many chances to wear it as I fell its quite "dressy" and I don't get out much LOL! I also have a top in the modern floral pattern which is a lovely print but its too small and clings to me in the wrong places but I hang onto it in the vain hope that I lose weight!!

I don't own any Kim & Co because I am large and like looser clothes and also menopausal and like natural fibes. But I quite like the look of her tops and some skirts, (less so now I've read your comments).

The trousers are a different matter though. They seem to cling to the "contours" of the crutch rather too much, which could cause a sweaty betty and looks vaguely obscene. I suspect they also bag at the knees and bottom once you've them for a couple of hours.:23:

Linda

Kim & Co always has 9 HOURS over a 2 day period - why ? She always speaks without drawing breath as though she is reading from a script, and who on earth buys her awful trousers ???? Ok her tops may suit some, but heaven forbid the trousers; AND check out e bay - they cant GIVE the stuff away. Why is it always American stuff being flogged on QVC what about British designers ?

This woman is a Stepford Wife.She's just bizzare from her robotic speech to her affected little crinkling up of her face to the camera.What a weird one she is.

I suspect Kim's style is in part due to her being Canadian, aren't they a bit 'old fashioned', the same style you get with American's of a certain age - the cruise set. That's the impression I get anyway.

I am afraid I will probably be shot down by you lot which is fine everybody is entitled to their opinion. My wardrobe is now made up of Kim & Co and I find all her clothing very comfortable. I stick to trousers and tunics my only gripe is her sizing. In her clothes I need a 3xl where as in other clothing ranges on QVC I only need 1xl I wish sizing was the same for all ranges.
I have never found her clothing to be too hot to wear or at all clingy being a large lady I really have to watch for that. Another bonus is absolutely no ironing needed for any of my clothing. Quick to dry just hang on a hanger over night and put back in the wardrobe. No creases on any of my clothing when unpacking on holiday either. What bliss.

Good for you Tango. It wouldn't do if we all liked the same thing. How boring life would be. I know what you mean about her sizing though. I too am an 1XL in everything except kim & Co and I find it quite disheartening to buy a 3XL when I know I'm not that big.

I do know someone who has made umpteen attempts to get her to up her sizes. Her 3xl only goes up to a 46" bust - if you are that size then the garment is still way too tight. This person also e mailed Kim at her business in Montreal and put forward a very good case for upsizing. No reply was received.

The same happened with Indigo Moon. She never does pockets in her jackets, has been told repeatedly about this, but what happens -- NOTHING ! A complete lie when qvc say they listen to their views !

I do know someone who has made umpteen attempts to get her to up her sizes. Her 3xl only goes up to a 46" bust - if you are that size then the garment is still way too tight. This person also e mailed Kim at her business in Montreal and put forward a very good case for upsizing. No reply was received.

The same happened with Indigo Moon. She never does pockets in her jackets, has been told repeatedly about this, but what happens -- NOTHING ! A complete lie when qvc say they listen to their views !

Last time Indigo Moon, aired there were a lot of jackets with pockets- the qvc gall [cant remember who] actualy commented on the fact, that most of us want pockets and here they were, and well done to IM for listening to us.:40:

Last time Indigo Moon, aired there were a lot of jackets with pockets- the qvc gall [cant remember who] actualy commented on the fact, that most of us want pockets and here they were, and well done to IM for listening to us.:40:

Thanks for that, and I must say, "blimey" thats a first - I have religiously watched most of the Indigo Moon shows since they started, and even spoke to the Studio asking for pockets, but to no avail. So, ok perhaps we are turning a corner with this one.

Latest posts

Back