Which Sara is pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Irishbliss

Registered Shopper
Pipa wrote this on twitter....

Just waiting to go on air and announce Sara is pregnant!!

Now is that Sara Jane Froom the BE make-up artist or Sara the presenter?

Missed QVC today so not sure what was mentioned

Oh that is fabulous....yeah heard the rumours on here but just wanted to check. Thanks for that!

She is announce it on her diamonique show? i couldn't bear to sit through two hours of diamonique just to see if she mentioned it!

Pipa came on during the programme,I saw the announcement, she said that Sara was too shy to tell everyone but she knew that some of us already suspected (they must read this then)
She's 6 months pregnant and keeping very well, babe due in January...................this is Rozzy reporting for ST.com lol:sun:

Congratulations to Sara and OH, lovely news :sun::sun::sun:

All those eagle eyes couldn't be wrong! She's been looking all glossy and happy, and I'm thrilled for her. She's neat for six months, isn't she? I looked like I was wearing salopettes under my clothes at six months.

Pipa came on during the programme,I saw the announcement, she said that Sara was too shy to tell everyone but she knew that some of us already suspected (they must read this then)

:

That and Sara's blog where several people had already taken the bold step to tell Sara they had seen her 'bump' and congratulate her! The blogs and their interactivity are great but is nothing private?

Really like Sara and think she always looks great!

Well, congratulations to Sara - I think she's a lovely elegant lady with a wicked sense of humour - I hope she's very happy and contented and all works out well for her :)

Some people had already congratulated her on her blog.

I love sara - I think shes great.

Very underused in my opinion.Hope she returns

Some people had already congratulated her on her blog.

I love sara - I think shes great.

Very underused in my opinion.Hope she returns

I'm a big Sara fan and I thought that people congratulating her on her blog before her announcement (we seem to have posted that about the same time!) was a bit rude really! I know it was probably getting a bit obvious, but it's up to an individual (or a couple, really) to decide when they want to make the announcement. She has other professional commitments (she is a tv and stage actress concurrently with QVC work) and understandably wanted to make the announcement in her own time. I thought it was sweet that she had arranged for Pipa to do it with her! Very Sara - wanting to share it, not be all about her!

Gosh she did hide it well !, at 6 months |I was elephant size...at least it finally explains all the loose flowing tops :clapping:, well done to Sara and OH :up2::clapping:

She really endeared herself to me on her Diamonique shoes when Pipa came on and announced it.....I thought it was quite classy that she kept it so understated and didn't get all full of it and "me me me aren't I wonderful". She seems really really happy and excited too. She has gone up vastly in my estimation - before I could only just tolerate her but now I rather feel she is one of my preferred prsenters and I do hope that when she leaves to have bub that she does came back again! :flower::flower:

She really endeared herself to me on her Diamonique shoes when Pipa came on and announced it.....I thought it was quite classy that she kept it so understated and didn't get all full of it and "me me me aren't I wonderful". :flower::flower:

Exactly! I always think it is terrific news when someone is expecting a child, but I am afraid I am one of those people who rejoices and moves on. I am not miserable, I just think that billions of women have done it so once the news is out life carries on - and I think Sara (and Pipa, actually) are like that! Not like someone I used to work with who tried to hide their 'condition' for about three minutes then subjected everyone for months on end to full details of their every discomfort and joy! As opposed to my friend who had a horrible pregnancy and never complained one jot! Anyway, rant over! And, no, really I am not miserable.
Love Sara, very happy for Sara! Lovely news! (see - not miserable at all!)

very pleased for Sara, think she looks glowing and happy, the thought of a wanted child coming into the world to parent\parents who will love and care for it always makes me happy even if I do not actually know them. I am soppy like that. Think Sara will make a great mum but hope she does not leave QVC as I like her restrained style.

Latest posts

Back