Which item of clothing from QVC has been your best purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glad you mentioned the jeggings, I've fancied them for a while but the sizing is so unpredictable, I don't know what to go for. Can you help?:confused:

Happy to help. The sizing on the jeggings and the other pair of Diane Gilman bootcut jeans I have- I find to be on the more generous side of"your usual size". The size large equates to a 14-16. I bought this size and they fit easily. I reckon I could even have gone down a size to medium,but I kept them and just wear a belt with the boot cuts. Take no notice of the measurements on the website.

The jeggings are brilliant. They look like skinny jeans- identical in fact- but flattering and just pull on like leggings because of the stretch.
I am 5'5" and wear a 30" leg on jeans and I find the jeggings are fine. I wear them more often than my favouite jeans now. :)

Thanks Weathergirl, that's helped me a lot ! Think I'll go for a size 10:mysmilie_504: Sorry I meant small!

Last edited:
I have to say anything Carole Hochman are my best buys, but I do have some Kim&Co from when she first came to QVC. I bought some Michelle Hope cardigans when she first started...them days they were just plain cardigans...not the flouncy garish things she sell now.

Latest posts

Back