Which item of clothing from QVC has been your best purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Not bags or shoes, but tops/dresses etc.
Mine is definitely 3 Susan Graver turtle-neck tops in different colours I bought when she first came to QVC UK. They've been washed and worn many times over, look like new and don't need ironing, and were a reasonable price when she first came here.

I liked her stuff a few years ago, I still have a couple of unlined jackets but I'm afraid after having to return so many items due to terrible sizing problems, I now don't even watch the shows.

Same with ABR, I have had some nice bits, especially some modal tops, but again everything in the past 18 months has been returned due to poor quality or fit problems.

In fact it is pretty much the same story with Kim, NL and RN. Again YK- 2 smashing and 2 utter tat.

I am starting to wonder if it is me or Q!,

love join clothes. the best stuff that I have in my wardrobe. would not have heard of them if it were not for "Q"

Kim & Co cami tops... They have been washed over and over and over and have kept their colour and shape.

Great quality.

Some lovely real silk skirts from Mint. In terms of QVC "exclusives", Diane Gilman black skinny jeans, a couple of Nina Leonard knitted dresses (which I have raved about previously) and in the winter I wouldn't be without my Centigrade feather and down coat.

2 Kim & Co dresses I got as OTOs for £29 each, some plain Kim & Co tops, and 3 pairs of Diane Gilman jeans. Oh and a nice centigrade coat ( another OTO ) Haven't bought any clothes for a while now though! Nothing I fancy :sad:

Susan Graver trouser suit, bought for Christmas loungewear 4 or 5 yrs ago and not a break in the stitching. Regret not buying two, no iron and very quick drip dry.

probably any of the artscape tops I've purchased. they always wash well and i wear them quite often. i really like them.

Yong Kim hooded tunic bought in clearance and Diane Gilman grey jeggings wearing right now!

Have only tried a handful of clothing items from QVC, but best has to be a Centigrade leather trench style jacket bought 10+ years ago. Worst has to be the Kim & Co cami tops - don't know what possessed me to buy thick poly camis that would only be worn in the summer, eugh horrible things they were.

I've bought very little by way of clothes from Q, but I did get a couple of smart dresses from Nina Leonard which I absolutely love and have worn probably hundreds of times now. The brand's quality seems to have taken a serious dive since then but they had some lovely stuff a few years back.

I don't really buy clothes from QVC as I am tall and sizing is risky. I have couple of Kim & Co dresses that I wear a lot in the summer. But I am on a ban from buying anymore polyester now. I also have a Centigrade lightweight Mac bought as a one time only that is useful.

I have lots of Kim & Co cami tops too, some about 18 years old and they still look good. I wear one almost every day, often sleep in them. The classic slinky is viscose so I don't find it sweaty, I'd agree the poly fabrics she sometimes uses for prints aren't as comfortable.

When I first watched Q Beth Terrell was on as often as Kim is now. I only purchased a bag in the washable suede but never got as far as actually washing it as the "hardware" (another annoying Q phrase) went all funny very quickly and I chucked it. One or two things were in clearance for years and years after she departed QUK.

Anyone buy the range?

Ooh, let's see.

Yong Kim zip backed tunic and waistcoat. Marvellous. Worth their weight in gold.
Diane Gilman jeans x6. Life changing.
Attitudes by Renee viscose cowl neck moss green top. Want 5 more. One in every colour.

Won't talk about the returned mistakes, but every one has been icky polyester. I do learn -eventually!

I have bought a couple of the more subtle artscapes tops and have a couple of Eastern spirit ones I like, they all seem to be handwash though sadly. I can never understand why so many of their dresses are so short in length, I am only just 5ft 4 and yet most of their dresses don't cover my knees, and don't look very flattering on, and some of the brands are awful, so the amount of clothing items I purchase from Q are very few and far between

I personally found Artscape tops washed up and out. I had plain cotton crew neck jumpers in the early days which were not branded but believe were an earlt Michelle Hope incarnation.Cuffs kept there shape unlike some I got later from BHS.

I have lots of Kim & Co cami tops too, some about 18 years old and they still look good. I wear one almost every day, often sleep in them. The classic slinky is viscose so I don't find it sweaty, I'd agree the poly fabrics she sometimes uses for prints aren't as comfortable.

I've never bought clothes from Q, but my sister has a few of the viscose material tops. She says she's seen a few of them in the same material pop up in M&S over the last few years for £10-15 cheaper.

Latest posts

Back