Which is more annoying?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Neither, can't stand to watch the woman, if ever I've caught bits, and believe me I me only bits, I keep expecting the Paramedics to charge on and give her some oxygen.

She seemed marginally less intense - must be the chocolate (and it wasn't one or two, she scoffed them through the entire show).

I can't watch her. But then I'm finding it hard to not switch Q off these days

Choose between Sara G non stop talking over everyone or stuffing her face with chocolates (and talking at the same time)
Either way she comes over as an aggressive know it all that just dosnt need a guest demonstrator as she knows everything about every product she pushes at us...... Realistically she knows nothing and I would buy nothing from her, in fact, I can't stand to watch her..

Actually the last show I watched (think it was Honora) she was so bad I fired off an email of complaint to Q but needless to say there was no response of any description. I think SG and her like are exactly what the powers that be at Q want now so we the customers can go and p in the wind for all they care.

As long as the beauty is selling hand over fist they will keep going but it won't last forever now that all their exclusive beauty brands are able to be got in your local chemist/supermarket and then they will wake up and wonder where all the old customers are.

Actually the last show I watched (think it was Honora) she was so bad I fired off an email of complaint to Q but needless to say there was no response of any description. I think SG and her like are exactly what the powers that be at Q want now so we the customers can go and p in the wind for all they care.

As long as the beauty is selling hand over fist they will keep going but it won't last forever now that all their exclusive beauty brands are able to be got in your local chemist/supermarket and then they will wake up and wonder where all the old customers are.

Tweet them, I know there is a lot of hate on here for Twitter but if you tweet @qvcuk they often reply, and usually quickly! I tweeted once asking them to have Ali K allow the guest to speak and they replied and said they've passed on the feedback to the studio and I must admit she did calm down and actually let the guest get a word in...

It's so embarrassing for the guest to sit there, not get a word in, trying not to look annoyed, trying to look interested but is probably wishing they were a million miles away whilst the presenter indulges their ego under the guise of selling.

For me it's her posh accent which was clearly cultivated at drama school, as were the exaggerated facial expressions. Fine if she were playing Lady MacBeth at the RSC but not for selly telly !!

For me it's her posh accent which was clearly cultivated at drama school, as were the exaggerated facial expressions. Fine if she were playing Lady MacBeth at the RSC but not for selly telly !!
She certainly could not play Lady Macbeth, that roll is for a 'real' actor. Once saw her playing a patient on casualty and it was terrible and is probably why she is only 'good enough' for selly telly.

I believe that there were quite a few posts regarding this on FB yesterday and they were pulled because they went against the rules.

We will never get an improvement when that is how they treat us.

Hmm, Sara is annoying talking over guests, but Lorna Ko and her ****** hose is worse. Can that woman just slow down her words so that we can actually hear what she is saying. Well maybe not, a hose is not that interesting.

CC

Choose between Sara G non stop talking over everyone or stuffing her face with chocolates (and talking at the same time)

Oh that's easy. I'd rather she was stuffing her face with chocolates for every show, regardless of what its for... it might stop her gabbing aggressively over the top of guests who actually might have something helpful, knowledgeable or generally worthwhile to say... if she'd only give them half a chance! Preferably the chocolates should contain lockjaw toffee, and she should be forced to eat it. Either that or put a gag on her so she just sits there and does nothing much... it would still be pleasanter viewing than pretty much any show she presents.

I think she is definately a 'frustrated' actress (though she wasn't exactly very good at that, if the episode of Emmerdale that I watched around 8 years ago was anything to go by (I don't watch it now), I think that she just likes to talk, which whilst good to a certain extent on 'selly telly', despite what she thinks she is not an expert in everything (or anything if I am being particularly blunt), but I suppose because she thinks her elucidate voice sounds so superior to everyone else's then of course she is going to want to hear her voice above all others. As others have said if the stuff sells then I don't suppose it matter who speaks. I mean is this really any different than 'the gnome' being less than pleasant towards the producer and director when he is on the TV.

Oh that's easy. I'd rather she was stuffing her face with chocolates for every show, regardless of what its for... it might stop her gabbing aggressively over the top of guests who actually might have something helpful, knowledgeable or generally worthwhile to say... if she'd only give them half a chance! Preferably the chocolates should contain lockjaw toffee, and she should be forced to eat it. Either that or put a gag on her so she just sits there and does nothing much... it would still be pleasanter viewing than pretty much any show she presents.

Lockjaw toffee :mysmilie_5: I'm looking forward to the Gobstopper TSV.

It is quite annoying (ok VERY) when she talks over guests, and I imagine if she drives a car, she would cut everyone up left right and centre.. HOWEVER, Sara can be quite entertaining. The other week, SaraG was in 'inquisitive frowny eye' mode, which reminds me of taking my nephew for a walk "auntie, what are the spaces called between the teeth of a comb?"

Corker no1:
Sara Butted in mid sentence to L'Occitane's Alexis, asking "um, tell me Alexis, what does efficacy mean exactly?"
Alexis simply couldn't answer that one. She was truly embarrassed, umming and ahhring for a while
Corker no2:
Sara asked guest presenter 'what is the difference between gold vermeil and gold plated over sterling silver?' Guest presenter could'nt answer that one, even though Sara actually answered her own question

Sara is FANTASTIC at guest presenter trip ups/goofs. Craig Rowe has this ability also.

Cannot wait for her to ask Ms Tarrant during Yong Kim 'Why are these items crinkled and tent like'

Latest posts

Back