Where's the red button?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
Cost-cutting again, this time to the disadvantage of the buyer. I found the red button very useful for seeing what was the TSV etc at a glance.

Have they stopped putting TSVs and Hotpicks on the red button? I also liked it for a quick look! It was especially useful if husband was at home as he hates QVC with a passion and I never get my little fix of it. I now have a tablet and downloaded the app which is great for checking things out.

The RED BUTTON has definitely only been withdrawn fairly recently.

I for one found it quite useful to have a quick look at the TSV and the HOT PICKS.

When will they realise that there are still many viewers that DO NOT have access to a Computer - a Laptop - a Tablet - an iPhone - or even the internet.

Many customers are SICK TO DEATH of hearing about Tweets, Facebook, Blogs, and worst of all "Tap the bl**dy APP"

SOME people rely entirely on their TV and I think it is very MEAN of them to have withdrawn this option. :mysmilie_51:

Rant Over :mysmilie_10:

Really!!!! It went from Virgin and Sky long ago.

FREEVIEW had it up until recently (last week as a guesstimate)

Obviously been ready for the chop for a while then, if they dropped it from Virgin and Sky "long ago"

Latest posts

Back