Where is Daniel Green?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

beauty-1

Registered Shopper
I was just wondering where Daniel Green was. Has he been sacked, or is he just on holiday?

Daniel left. Went back to America (I think) to be with his family.

There is a thread about it somewhere.

i miss him he had the wow factor and bought a bit of class to qvc plus he was a good presenter when he got going....
bring him back forcibly....!!!

oh per-lease

he was rubbish and got the sack. quite right too.

is sunitta shroff on shopNBC aswell? ha ha

oh per-lease

he was rubbish and got the sack. quite right too.

is sunitta shroff on shopNBC aswell? ha ha

Do you know that for fact because if not, you need to be aware legally you could be taken to court for defamation of character?

For goodness sake! I was never a big fan, but the bloke has gone - can't we let this one rest? It didn't work out - for whatever reason. Surely there's no point in insulting the man, or continuing to speculate on the 'real reasons' for his departure?

I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't sacked but didn't pass his 'probation' with the company. I only saw him a few times but like others didn't take to him; he came out with bits of jargon that I found very strange and would not have expected to go down well with an organisation as corporate as QVC.

I don't know about the real reason for his departure from QVC.
What I'll never understand is why, he was so quickly within week of arriving in the UK put on air without QVC presenter training.

Latest posts

Back