Where have all the Great Value TSV'S gone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only started on QVC because of Molton Brown and Liz Earle TSVs, but I've now discovered Cheshire Oaks is in striking distance when visiting my dau so that sorts me for MB and L'Occitane. Unless there's an exceptional offer, I buy the occasional things I need from the LE site direct with £3 P&P for whatever you include in an order.

I search online much more now too and recently I bought a Kipling bag I wanted for a pressie on Amazon for £23, when it was nearly twice that on QVC and the Kipling site. I got free postage too. :happy: The extortionate P&P for each separate item on QVC really hacks me off.

All credit to the forum members here for info and insights into QVC practice. :clapping: This site acts as my conscience when I'm tempted.

Agree with everything stated here. Molton Brown have a 15% off on line at present.
Do you remember when you had to stay up for the first presentation of the beauty TSV's, as they would all sell out before breakfast............Ahhhh those were the days!!!!!:cool:

When I think of the TSV's which I have ordered in the past without thinking,--- Kipling, Honora,Liz Earle, Molton Brown, L'occitanne , Laura Geller, Smashbox, Gatineau, B&W and probably more! Now recently ordered the LG & B&W ( still waiting for that to arrive) but I didn't have that 'can't live without that feeling'!Maybe I have come to my senses at LAST?

Good to know we all generally think the same. I now consider sly options before purchasing. I really like qvc but they need to reflect other online retailers!

For the so called number 1 shopping channel it is so out of touch with the customer.
Changes NEED to be made.
Q - quality is hit and miss
V - value not there any more
C - convenience other sites offer cheaper faster service :mysmilie_503:
This forum has been like therapy to me.I'm spending much less now.:mysmilie_508:

Yes i think tsvs where buttons fall off etc are not good value and lose the trust of valued customers that a tsv should gain really.

TOday we have a good TSV - just the two eternal grace items would cost £60 to have delivered from QVC (£50 to buy on the high st) and you get 4 other products on top of that. You can't complain about that. Unless you don't like Philosophy of course :) I think this Philosophy TSV has replaced the old MB TSV after the stupid Japanese company decided they didn't need QVC customers anymore.

I agree in general with the comments though - it's rare to find a bargain on QVC these days.

BTW - Amazon are doing a free 1 month trial of Amazon Prime ATM - I have been a Prime member for over 3 years now and love it - Next day delivery for me is ideal, I can order on Friday and guarantee it'll turn up on Saturday when I'm home.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back