Where do you keep/store your jewellery?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I received a lovely leather jewellry box for christmas which was a real bargain from amazon. I wanted one with ring hooks inside the lid to hang chains, a ring section and 3 drawers and sections in the top for storage of my modest collection. It came with a matching small leather jewellry roll for when I am out and about for the favourite and most sentimental pieces I cant bear to be without as it is small enough to fit in the zip inner section of my handbag. Before I had the box I used a pretty jewellry roll from accessorize.

Be warned about the Lori Greiner item, although it suits many there may have been some quality issues with the mirror if the reviews online are anything to go by.

I have the Lori Greiner wall mounted mirror. No quality issues whatsoever and I love it!

I have it all over the blinking place:

Wooden jewellery box - just for gold pieces
Wooden ring box - hold 48 I think. It's full
Series of hooks - for bangles, bracelets and necklaces
Stack of wooden drawers/boxes - pendants and chunky rings, earrings and more
Small leather case with "pink" jewellery
Box with Lola Rose only
One small box with Honora
Small leather case with recently inherited jewellery
Box with Thomas Sabo charms only
Small glass dish on dressing table that things get flung in at the end of the day

Jesus H Christ wish I hadn't started that ... lol. Don't let me buy any more jewellery!!

Oh hell I forgot a wooden box of watches.

Is there an embarrassed looking smiley??

Box with Lola Rose only
Small glass dish on dressing table that things get flung in at the end of the day

Jesus H Christ wish I hadn't started that ... lol. Don't let me buy any more jewellery!!

here ya go tink

:blush::blush::blush:

Box with Lola Rose only

Oh I think I`d better have a re think Tinkerbelle in comparison a match box will do for mine lol

I have the Lori Greiner wall mounted mirror. No quality issues whatsoever and I love it!
Do they come on for sale very often ? I think a wall mounted one out of the way of the dogs would be better when I think about it
Is that gorgeous little MWD yours in the pic jacqualina?

To clarify my last post referred to the last Lori Greiner TSV the freestanding one NOT the wallmounted one which I sure is fab.

Tinkerbell sounds like you should have a Lori Greiner thingy! Your jewellery collection sounds amazing. Do you wear it all or fond that you wear some all the time but some never?

Kat73 I think one of those Lori Wotnot mirrors would be a good idea. There are obviously pieces that I wear more often than others and some pieces that I rarely wear but I do change my jewellery every day. I had a clear out and sold/gave away anything that I really didn't wear. I kept a few pieces that have sentimental value that don't get worn but that's it.

I really shouldn't buy anything new. Other than that Lori Wotnot mirror.

Treasure_Map_by_7M7UF.jpg

I just need the first line of your addresses, postcodes and approximate times when you'll all be out and i'll send Bill Sykes round.

Jude xx

Do they come on for sale very often ? I think a wall mounted one out of the way of the dogs would be better when I think about it
Is that gorgeous little MWD yours in the pic jacqualina?

I bought mine when it was a tsv and have never regretted it. I'm not sure how often they have them in stock.
Yes, the WHD is mine, but he's a standard, not a miniature - he weighs a whopping 15 kilos! That photo was taken quite a few years ago. He's 14 now and blind, but still gorgeous!

I bought mine when it was a tsv and have never regretted it. I'm not sure how often they have them in stock.
Yes, the WHD is mine, but he's a standard, not a miniature - he weighs a whopping 15 kilos! That photo was taken quite a few years soryago. He's 14 now and blind, but still gorgeous!
Sorry its difficult to tell on the pic..I automatically think minnie with having them.

I have a beautiful mirrored two tier jewellery box for storage and use a leaf shaped glass tray (I have a thing for leaves!) for everyday essentials. My daughter has a main jewellery box and various sized boxes for categories and dressing table trinket containers. For her inexpensive beaded necklaces and odds and ends I managed to buy a plastic sturdy cutlery tray that fits perfectly into the top drawer of her dressing table for quick and easy access and prevents tangles from happening. I wanted to buy her an armoire but Q stopped selling them, nice attractive Regency styled ones, and have not been able to locate one locally. Lori G mirrored ones are too big for us and after seeing the rickety oval table top ones in Outlet I would give her a wide berth now.

well when i have tidied up my gold is in a big proper jewellery box, my silver is in a pre-zerv bag thingy and my fashion stuff is in a pull out shelf in the wardrobe.... and the other 350 days of the year its spread around the house in in my make up drawer lol

I once read that a good way to travel with chains so they don't get tangled up, is to slip each neck|bracelet chain inside a drinking straw (cut to length) and then fastened. Maybe this would also be a good way to store them. I filed the idea away in my mind and it managed to stay in there!

Latest posts

Back