Where are they ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i loved Mojave Magic and have been searching for it for a long time!! The lipsticks (double sided) were superb although if i remember correctly, just a tad on the small side,

Anthony Kliger (I think that was what he was called) with his vibrating jewellery cleaning thingy:flower:

There was a Kara Triton - presenter, she had a lovely manner and wasn't at all shouty, flirty or me me me - perhaps thats why she left !!! and there was another Kara / Karen too I believe .

I searched for Mojave Magic (loved their redness control), and kept being directed deeper into the internet, until I discovered it came under the umbrella of one of many qvc's own brands !!!!!!

Lunch at the Ritz jewellery - there was only one show, with Anne Dawson I think. The jewellery was crazy but unbelievably expensive. Can still be found on the internet.

(Psssssst. just taken delivery of the GKH ?|??/ steam cleaner (green) and see its part of the 'Thane Distribution' stable. These people have their own shopping channel, and have loads of 'one only' stuff, like the Bullit food grinder and food bag sealing machines. Hmmmmmmmm may think twice before ordering stuff without a big name attached to it !)

Kara Tritton moved to children's' tv is seems she did story reading stuff when at QVC. Now she did the doll and teddy bears shows and was very creepy, giving them voices etc.

I agree with ^^^^^^

I thought the day Kara T left and Dale removed her picture from the QVC corridor wall was the most INSULTING thing to Kara and uncomfortable to watch in my opinion

I thought that until recently, when I tried this stuff:-

http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/sechevite/plus/

My nails were constantly flaking and separating but this has made a definite difference. I always use their top coat and was ordering it, when I noticed this and thought I'd try it.

Thank you BM - I used to have peeling nails, now they're hard enough but brittle, I come home from shopping or something and suddenly notice a chunk missing! They won't grow - if they get to the end of my finger I'm doing well. I've tried just about everything on the market...Milagro and Pro-Strong work but just to a degree..I just get to the stage of thinking they're looking nice and they all break!

There was a Kara Triton - presenter, she had a lovely manner and wasn't at all shouty, flirty or me me me - perhaps thats why she left !!! and there was another Kara / Karen too I believe .

I searched for Mojave Magic (loved their redness control), and kept being directed deeper into the internet, until I discovered it came under the umbrella of one of many qvc's own brands !!!!!!

Lunch at the Ritz jewellery - there was only one show, with Anne Dawson I think. The jewellery was crazy but unbelievably expensive. Can still be found on the internet.

(Psssssst. just taken delivery of the GKH ?|??/ steam cleaner (green) and see its part of the 'Thane Distribution' stable. These people have their own shopping channel, and have loads of 'one only' stuff, like the Bullit food grinder and food bag sealing machines. Hmmmmmmmm may think twice before ordering stuff without a big name attached to it !)

I liked Kara Tritton too...the other one was Kara Baker. I'm pretty sure I heard Simon Biagi once say that Kara T had moved up to Scotland. Kara B, I've never heard what happened to her - I know she got married and I think she has a couple of children now but other than that, nothing.

I agree with ^^^^^^

I thought the day Kara T left and Dale removed her picture from the QVC corridor wall was the most INSULTING thing to Kara and uncomfortable to watch in my opinion

Why were QVC showing the QVC corridor and why was Dale doing the removing of photos?

Colin from Ultraglow--awful dated stuff that was,he also came on with Warmabear that a friend of his had invented.I don't like the idea of things other than food being warmed in the microwave,it seems unhygienic to me.

I agree with ^^^^^^

How rude, rather have her than Dale

Anyone remember Dynamic Forces comics? They were with QVC for a couple of years. And there was a cuckoo clock hour, very odd indeed.

Anyone remember Dynamic Forces comics? They were with QVC for a couple of years. And there was a cuckoo clock hour, very odd indeed.

Hermle Clocks! Or "glocks" as he pronounced it..German, Austrian, can't remember...my parents bought one of the glocks tho and it's still going..

Anyone remember a presenter called Sunita she is now presenting a property show on channel 4 it took me ages to work out where i remembered her face from xx

those china pigs!!! Piggin Collectables I think they were called, used to watch it just to be amused at a presenter gushing over the naff piggies and pretending how lovely they were.

Latest posts

Back