Where are my orders???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is adorable. I nearly lost her round the office as everyone wanted a cuddle. Only problem is she's causing havoc at home, all my other CB's are boys and she's the only girl. At the moment she's cosying up to Diesal but both Seth and Malcolm are on the prowl!!

I bet yours arrives today.

We must love similar bears - I've got all 3 that you mention above and hopefully I'll have Mercedes too - but still don't have her yet. Am getting v worried now even though I keep hearing about backlogs. I've sent off my declaration today to say I haven't got the SBC and CS have now sent out another declaration for Mercedes. I really hope she does come.

We must love similar bears - I've got all 3 that you mention above and hopefully I'll have Mercedes too - but still don't have her yet. Am getting v worried now even though I keep hearing about backlogs. I've sent off my declaration today to say I haven't got the SBC and CS have now sent out another declaration for Mercedes. I really hope she does come.

Did she arrive over the weekend Tinaborder? I also have Kenny, Ainsley, Slothy Joe, Tiff Toff, Russ and Kojak. I really prefer the bigger bears, as Will does. I think Oakley will be my next, though I should consider getting another girl to balance the Hugg.

Did she arrive over the weekend Tinaborder? I also have Kenny, Ainsley, Slothy Joe, Tiff Toff, Russ and Kojak. I really prefer the bigger bears, as Will does. I think Oakley will be my next, though I should consider getting another girl to balance the Hugg.

Yes, she came on Saturday! She's gorge- I love her! I've got Kenny, Tiff Toff and Kojak too. LOve the big boys (and girls)! I;'ve got Dyfig on the way from Corfe Bears - am v excited as I didn't expect to get him before Xmas!

Yes, she came on Saturday! She's gorge- I love her! I've got Kenny, Tiff Toff and Kojak too. LOve the big boys (and girls)! I;'ve got Dyfig on the way from Corfe Bears - am v excited as I didn't expect to get him before Xmas!

I'm so pleased for you that she's finally reached home - so which of your boys is she flirting with?

Latest posts

Back