When do angels NOT wear white?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
...When it would make them look like Ku Klux Klansmen! :mysmilie_50:

Here!

I quite like the Santa trio, but one cheek-rub from my cats and they'd be on the floor in bits! :mysmilie_482:

What's next Mr Christmas flaming cross ornament with led lights?

Here!

I quite like the Santa trio, but one cheek-rub from my cats and they'd be on the floor in bits! :mysmilie_482:

:mysmilie_15:

Hilarious!! Absolutely wetting myself laughing at these red angels! Whatever will they roll out next?

Here!

I have just had a look,:mysmilie_458:

I must say I never seen angels looking so silly, even QVC must realise angels "don't come" dressed like that , or with hats like that!!

Thank you for a good laugh :grin:

If they took the wings of, they could at least paint them green and try to shift them as elves... or take the faces off and shift them as stylised Christmas trees.

They probably started with the shape then had a reverse eureka moment when they tried the angel concept...

A few years ago I ordered two of these angel mobiles from the Q and I really love them.

They are not cheap and nasty looking and friends like them too.

They were about £9 each mobile each has 6 angels and they change colour (LED)

mo-li07-550x550.jpg

I have seen similar mobiles with just 3 angels on for double the money.

QVC are missing a trick with these angels. They should be marketed as the Action Man figures of the festive season and like Action Man they should come with several outfits varying from witch to KKK member to Christmas tree to elf and so on. An angel for all occasions as it were.

I have just had a look,:mysmilie_458:

I must say I never seen angels looking so silly, even QVC must realise angels "don't come" dressed like that , or with hats like that!!

Thank you for a good laugh :grin:

OH I dunno, the one in the middle looks like she might be?!!! They're keeping their hands on their ha'pennies anyway.

They've obviously met Donald Trump! Dear lord, they've nearly sold out now as well?!?!?!

Caretodiffer your angels look really nice. At least they look like angels not the awful things that this thread is about. They will look lovely changing colour on your tree or in the window.

Latest posts

Back