Whats the point of 'Ask a Question' on the website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
You used to be able to email QVC and ask the contents of a kit and get a reply within a couple of days,
now you have to post the question on the website (which takes about 2 days to appear) and over 2 weeks later my question still hasn't been answered although the contents are now showing on the item so no doubt some smart Alex will tell me whats in it now but basically my point is whats the point in asking the question if QVC are not going to answer it :angry:

The only replies I have seen have been from customers. Surely someone could answer the questions when they are reviewed before appearing on the website.

i always email them and ask whats in the kit and always get a reply within a day

I used to email them and get a reply but sent an email a few weeks ago and didn't get a reply so assumed I had to post the question and then get a reply that way but they obviously cant be bothered replying! great CS :rolleyes:

I used to email them and get a reply but sent an email a few weeks ago and didn't get a reply so assumed I had to post the question and then get a reply that way but they obviously cant be bothered replying! great CS :rolleyes:

It is not just for CS to answer, customers can answer the questions.

It is not just for CS to answer, customers can answer the questions.

I realise that but if you want to know the contents of a kit then only QVC will know whats in it until they put it up on the website.
Next time I will just keep emailing them until they reply

I left a query for Michaela (sp?) a few months ago as I had a query about one of the Gatineau products. She never answered - so I never bought the product.

I asked a Q about an item where the details and the photo didn't match. After about a week 2 customers replied but Q just removed the photo; no reply. 'Bit of FAIL on the part of QVC since the photo was correct and the remaining details still wrong! :headbang:

Jude xx

I posted an almost identical thread a few weeks ago, about a question I posted about a TSV. It went up about 2 days later, so the TSV had finished, and I am still waiting for a reply to my question.

But I did get an answer that same week to a Q I'd posted months before and forgotten all about, but it was from a customer, not QVC.

Do many of us,ourselves,any the questions though? I know I don't :blush:

But I agree there are things QVC can only answer,and you have to wonder why they don't!

That's so weird. I always just thought it was a way for them to get customers to do their work for them, as they seemed to be too lazy to answer any themselves (controversial). Didn't expect them to look at any.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, it may simply be because the item was on waitlist and never came back into stock, so maybe there's no point updating the details with an answer if the item is never going to be restocked?

It was a very bland answer, nothing controversial at all! I agree it's doing the work of CS but in some cases the customers' answers are more useful because they're more subjective: if I asked about a garment's material (not fabrication!!!) CS would say polyester/viscose whereas a customer might say sweaty and itchy or smooth and silky which, to me, is more useful...assuming they'd publish a "sweaty" comment!

Jude xx

I asked recently was a certain style of Ronnie Nicole dress true to size ..knowing that this range isn`t true to size and varies from style to style......and that was the answer I got that basically the range isn`t true to size...never did find out whether that particular dress was...saved me money in the end as it would have been sent back like the others...will I ever learn!!

Latest posts

Back