What's the most ludicrous comment you've heard...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY - this Alpha H product will peel off your undereye dark circles (from your eye area!). Most irresponsible advice I think I've ever heard...

'Our resident independent fashion expert Glen Campbell is here for styling advice...'

'Yeahitreallyworksthisyoucandressitupdressitdownwearitwithapairofbirkisandacityshortgoouttoplayinitandreallymakeitworkforyou...'

Gosh there are so many, but this one gets on my nerves..

The Ojon guy talking about the Restorative treatmant spray

"It looks like a hair spray. It thinks its a hair spray. Acts like a hair spray,but it isn't a hair spray"

That is one very confused product that isn't sure what it should be doing

"Throw on an Indigo Moon jacket for the school run."
Claire saying she wouldn't dare go on the school run without her makeup on, during a Smashbox show.

Well there are sooo many to think of, so I will just go with yesterdays inane comments.

Some Microfibre Fleecy monstrosity that "would be ideal for opening your Christmas presents in ", was what my 86 year old mother would call a House Coat. Do you all buy outfits for pressie opening, a new one on me !

Then they started to take their shoes off to show you the length with and without shoes, now unless I am losing the plot, if an outfit is above your feet, which this one obviously was, the length of the outfit doesnt get any higher or lower with or without shoes.

Weird !!

Well there are sooo many to think of, so I will just go with yesterdays inane comments.

Some Microfibre Fleecy monstrosity that "would be ideal for opening your Christmas presents in ", was what my 86 year old mother would call a House Coat. Do you all buy outfits for pressie opening, a new one on me !

Then they started to take their shoes off to show you the length with and without shoes, now unless I am losing the plot, if an outfit is above your feet, which this one obviously was, the length of the outfit doesnt get any higher or lower with or without shoes.

Weird !!

You mean you DON'T have a house coat for opening pressies in??? I have one for cleaning out the oven, gardening, changing the oil in my car and bleaching the toilets! Doesn't everyone?! :angel:

Nobody will know that it's not a real gemstone (Diamonique)....Not even a jeweller...of course they won't! Just the thing to wear when you're doing the weekly shop in morrisons, or browsing round primark. You've also got to love the way that they mention the crown jewels when they're flogging coloured stones....er very regal...I think not!

I think the out and out most ridiculous comment I've heard has already been posted, and that's suggesting that a duvet set would be an ideal teacher's present!

Kim and co slinky is amazing stuff isn't it? Not only can it show off your wonderful figure by hugging every perfect contour, it never clings to your lumps and bumps if you have a less than perfect figure!

Michael DiCesare 'Style Builders'

Or as us common folk know them VELCRO ROLLERS!

bloomin' stylie builders my arse, you can buy a decent set for a couple of quid from the usual suspects on the high street!

Simon B introduced the Acer laptop as being "... all for under £100!". When you got to see it at midnight never mind that there were three more easy pays and a tenner P&P on top of that eh?

Simon B introduced the Acer laptop as being "... all for under £100!". When you got to see it at midnight never mind that there were three more easy pays and a tenner P&P on top of that eh?

Alison Young was trying to mislead us in a similar way yesterday. She kept saying things like - "You can get this home for just £6.50!"
Never mind that you had to pay £4.95 postage with this £6.50 and then pay £6.50 a further THREE TIMES!

Clare Sutton's fake accent and smile.

All the before shots where the model looks greasy,shiny and miserable..then" oh wow look at the difference now"happy, smiley, smooth skinned,bouncy haired, by just adding a lip gloss haha!!

Debbie Greenwood in the Uri Geller, jewellery hour, saying that £37.46 was almost a throw away price.
It might be for you love,suspect it aint for the most of us.

p.s
my excuse for having this on - I was having a clean up and the remote control was buried out of sight somewhere - honest guv,

Last edited:
Dale, referring to a high-profile armed robbery at Graff's on New Bond Street, saying that it was actually safer to buy your jewellery from QVC. If I could afford to shop at Graff's, I certainly wouldn't be ordering 9 ct gold from QVC!

Richard Jackson's claims about spray and grow. If it was that good, how come he's still only 3 feet tall? ;)

Latest posts

Back