What's Happened To Ojon Formula??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Catkins

Registered Shopper
Well, it's finally happened. My love affair with all things Ojon is over.

I have fine, thin, limp mousy hair and have always used Ojon's volumising shampoo and conditioner and loved it. However, now the formula has changed and I tried the Volume Advance shampoo and conditioner as this was the one Dennis said had replaced my beloved Volumising stuff.

Well, since using it I now have fine, thin, limp mousy hair albeit lovely and shiny!! Honestly, I can't fault the smell of the new stuff or the condition of my hair but my hair has no volume whatsoever:confused:

I have some of the old style volumising mousse but even that doesn't help.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what range I can try now as I have given it a month and just can't get on with it at all.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Last edited:
Hi Catkins,

Sounds like we both have the same type of hair!! I use Tresseme volumising shampoo and conditioner along with Tresseme volumising spray and find it works for me. Hope this helps.

Thanks Maz. Have been looking at that range in my local Tesco this week. It's quite reasonably priced too so I may try it out.

Catkins they have 900ml shampoo and conditioner for £4.30 each and 250ml 24 hr spray gel volume control £5.48 in Asda. However, you can buy all three for £10 they are on special offer at the moment. xx

Is Tresseme any good? always been put off by the huge bottles, thinking it must be like washing up liquid,maybe I shouldn't think like that.I never liked Ojon it made my head itch and left my hair limp so I'm glad I got it from qvc so could return it.Aveda pure abundance shampoo and conditioner are good for fine limp hair,pricey though so only get them now and again as a treat for myself. Wish qvc had Aveda back on but we know they can't because of EL.

Hi China Girl,

I must admit I do like the Tresseme range. It leaves my hair feeling so soft it also gives my hair a lovely sheeen. Don't be put of by the large bottles, the shampoo and conditioner is really thick in texture and you only need a small amount. Although it is thick it does not weigh the hair down and you can actually feel the difference. I have tried other products but always go back to Tresseme.

Hope this helps. xx

Latest posts

Back