What were they thinking?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm now off to order some Indigo Moon, Denis Basso and a KVZ bag. Once my look is complete I will eat lots of Lime Tree Pies to further punish myself for crimes against the lovely and very stylish QVC :D

May even then telephone in and gush about it all....

Okay I've apologised and hung my head in shame for being style police. Perhaps I was feeling a bit grumpy when I found them in clearance! Will someone kindly now delete the thread or shoot me :)

LOL!! I think, in order to redeem yourself, you should purchase one of the two said quilts and proudly display it in your master suite.

Okay...maybe that's a bit too harsh!! :)

i have the matcing tops......green cami & leopard ruffle top short sleeves & i love it......also my 'on trend' daughters asked where i had got it from.......mix & match......lovely.................but not even i would wear THAT skirt......but we would all be boring people if we all like the same things now wouldnt we even QVC would know how many tsv's to buy in for us

I have to agree that what we wear is a personal choice...'one man's meat is another man's poison' and all that :). I once went to a 'bad taste' party and one of the guests didn't realise I had gone in what I believed to be 'bad taste' and thought I looked good...she said 'you did know it's supposed to be a 'bad taste party' didn't you?'. I couldn't believe she didn't think my outfit was 'bad taste' as I was wearing a snot coloured, lime green dress with brass 'peep holes' cut in around the neck, a pink 'Fergie Bow' in my hair and mustard coloured stilettos worn with black stockings that played 'happy birthday to you' :eek:. But what do I know, maybe it did look too good :confused:, I could be a fashion buyer for QVC :4:.

Evangel you reminded me of a funny story:

My neighbour who is in her 80's told us that when she was a kid, her mum always put a new rag rug down in front of the fire on xmas eve. Only when they they grew up did she find out that her parents used to 'try it out' when they had gone to bed. :1:

Great story, love it!

Latest posts

Back