What was your last purchase on QVC - are you pleased with it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the Red Carpet Manicure TSV and love that my nails last a full 2 weeks without any chipping or fading. However I didn't watch it on QVC, it was bought after reading the recommendations here.:up:

I bought a purple centigrade jacket last month, but have not wore it yet.

Leopard slanket, me and the cat using it right now, its a keeper, plus Kipling latona in blue monkey mania but its going back as the print is lovely but not keen on the style.

AD Skin Synergy Night Oil duo.
I've mentioned before, QVC were a hell of a lot cheaper than anywhere else and I checked everywhere before I gave Q my cash.

I love it by the way, been using it for about 3-4 months and it's really nice. The two bottles are gonna last me at least 10-12 months, so it's cost effective as well.

The Carole Hochman TSV and delighted with it. Will buy another set if I see on them on ebay.

Not an answer to the OP question I know but I was only thinking last night which are my best ever buys from Q. They are the ones that get the most use so for me they are : 1. My Ninja 2. My slanket with foot pouch- bought last year 3. My red carpet manicure set. 4. My Ped Pro and more recently as I have recently started using it again - my clarisonic Mia. I am sure my skin is improving but I only use mine once a week or so.

I bought Lola rose pyjamas when they were on easy pay and yes im really happy happy with them - expensive but a little treat from me to me!!

Latest posts

Back