What was your first purchase from QVC and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like Artemis I also watched from day 1

My first purchase was a 3 piece Liz Earle kit, from the days when she and, some friends, packaged the products, allegedly in her own kitchen! It was the original peachy pink packaging that they trawl out for anniversary shows!

I started watching QVC in 2009 . My earliest purchase was a 'Chop Wizard ' fruit and veg. chopper that I still love and use regularly !!! This was swiftly followed by an Easiyo yoghourt maker & sachets , that is now languishing in my under - the - stairs cupboard . I'm sure the few remaining sachets are well out of date.
It's taken me quite a while to become very careful about not falling for all the sales talk . The presenters are so good at it !!!

Mine was the Prepology Oven Gloves as I was forever burning normal oven gloves taking things out of the oven!!!

It would have been jewellery but I can't think exactly what though. I've bee
trying to remember since the thread went up.

Mine was BE foundation. I was getting married and having never worn foundation before and after watching the presentation thought this would be great as it just looked so flawless and natural. I ordered the wrong colour. And although I didn't try it, it just looked way too dark for me. I passed it on to my sis in law & was perfect for her.

started watching 14/15 years ago I think..first purchase was a silver blue topaz ring, which I still have. Why? Who needs a reason?!

Mine was BE foundation. I was getting married and having never worn foundation before and after watching the presentation thought this would be great as it just looked so flawless and natural. I ordered the wrong colour. And although I didn't try it, it just looked way too dark for me. I passed it on to my sis in law & was perfect for her.

Yeah I think mine might have been a BE foundation as well. I was hoping it would make me look fabulous, unfortunately I don't think such a product exists yet! lol

Latest posts

Back