What to do with spare Philip Kingsley products!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

greatgable

Registered Shopper
On the 5pm show, they were flogging the 4 piece Elasticiser product. The guest did the usual you can keep one at home, one for the gym - then said keep one on the other home you may have :mysmilie_13: I suppose if I have 2 spare homes I will have to order another set lol.

It was almost cringeworthy, when they brought his daughter on. All she was talking about was passing this exam, achieving another qualification. Considering her father is such a hair guru - did you know he invented elasticizer for Audrey Hepburn?!** - it is nothing more than would be expected. With genes like hers....

It was almost cringeworthy, when they brought his daughter on. All she was talking about was passing this exam, achieving another qualification. Considering her father is such a hair guru - did you know he invented elasticizer for Audrey Hepburn?!** - it is nothing more than would be expected. With genes like hers....

They mention Audrey Hepburn every time they are trying to flog that product. It's cringe worthy. Such desperation. I know Kathy and Julia swear by the elasticizer but when I tried it, it did nothing for me. It doesn't seem to be doing much for the PK guest either.

Good old tortoise head Philip Kingsley is launching a new range: "Snake oil shampoo," hahahahaha which he originally conceived for Marilyn Monroe back in 1947. It's as good as......the Dove shampoo I buy from Savers.

Latest posts

Back